Jyun Owada

Persona 5 Strikers – From Light and Dark

By Tayla Drago

Episode #48 - Jyun Owada

A lot to start things off in Osaka to be going on in two different worlds of the real world or the Metaverse Jail belonging to Konoe himself of a Shadow, Monarch, or King...Whatever you wish to say it. Good thing the Phantom Thieves false chargers have been dropped to now prove their innocence, they have to take care of the rest now. The group Keiko with Akechi, Morgana, Sophia, and Raiho 'both of them on Keiko's cell phone' begin finding the portal to go into Konoe's Jail. With Zen, Ryuji, Ann, Yusuke, Makoto, Futaba, and Haru having a look around town as well. This chapter/episode is all about looking around, talking, other things behind the scenes, and such. I just thought to tell you all that I know. Now...Let the search begin!

Akechi: I'm ready whenever you are now, Keiko. We should get to work.

Keiko: Got it, Akechi. We've come this far without backing down at all.

All set and ready to go then!

Morgana: Wow, look at all these food vendors! This really is the kitchen of Japan! Well, Sophia? Did you find us a good entrance to the Jail?

With Raiho trying to feel out, Sophia gets to work for the others.

Sophia: [Sure did--the safest entrance is near Tenboto in Shinsekai.]

Morgana: And what about getting ourselves prepared before entering?

Sophia: [No prob--there are many businesses in the area relevant to our needs.]

All set there to get something before heading to the next Jail.

Morgana: Great! Let's take in the sights and pick up what we need on our way to Shinsekai!

Let's get it started then.... While getting to where they needed to be and getting ready to see other food places, people, entertainment, and so on wherever they were walking around at.

Sophia: [This is the famous Dotonbori River. I'm told over-enthusiastic sports fans are known to jump into the water when their team performs well.]

A little too extreme to do there for sport players.

Keiko: Ah...I don't think I want to know the rest, thank you. Moving on.

Now how was Makoto doing right now to see the sights of the bridge, river and such? She too was sight seeing as well.

Makoto: Oh! Isn't this the place where the hero from that one show gets shot?

Akechi: Come again, Makoto?

Makoto: Sorry, I just heard about it. I suppose if you were cornered into a narrow alleyway like that, you wouldn't have many options......Wait, I know that store! And that one! Wow, they all look exactly the same....

I think all of the buildings are the same.

Keiko: It's hard to tell what's what from afar.

Moving Not now.... Looking around town to hear what other people in the city were saying about hating the Phantom Thieves and loving Konoe a lot.

Man in Vest: Oh, you guys are from Tokyo, huh? No wonder you're so spiffy-lookin' people! The Phantom Thieves are causing a real ruckus down there but be sure to enjoy yourself anyhow!

Yeah, it's the other way around to have their Shadows trapped by the Gegasites as their slaves back in the Jail of Konoe's and their desires taken to be loving their hero like him in Osaka. Buying some items, weapons, gears, accessories, and others to take with them; next up is to see how Ann was doing outside at some store.