Back Home and the Last Summer Break

Persona 5 Strikers – From Light and Dark

By Tayla Drago

Episode #70 - Back Home and the Last Summer Break

All is well now, back in the real world. The Tokyo Radio Tower should allow the other members to shut down EMMA now. Since she was stopped by the Phantom Thieves and destroyed Pandora's Box weapon to be set free, for the spirits and Pandora and Mia to rest on now. Loki was happy to have the other Personas of the Phantom Thieves 'Arsene, Zorro, Captain Kidd, Carmen, Goemon, Johanna, Necronomicon, Milady, Robin Hood, Pandora, and Valjean', Odin, Thor, Raiho's family, and himself to make a new world in the Metaverse to be just fine now. Loki will find love again. Even Lava makes sure of everything to go well now 'which it does back in the Velvet Room'; waiting for Hans, Ellen, Kaguya, and Picaro for their return...She with lots of Jack Frosts, Black Frosts, and King Frosts to be aiding her until Igor's return.

Lava: As is well. I think Loki and his family are going to be just fine now. With friends of Raiho's too, the Phantom Thieves, and his family. All of it.

Yeah, what she just said. With Konoe sensing by luck from his Shadow self, EMMA was shut down for good now.

Konoe: The Phantom Thieves...I feel like I told them to shut down EMMA for me...Or was it a dream? I guess so. But if it was real, I guess I'll say thanks.

A letter comes to him, some help to come his way soon? Yes. Ellen and Hans had the power to start a new life to have Alice, Natsume, and Hyodo out of jail to do some good 'like Konoe real soon' but these guys will do fine 'with Kaguya and Picaro will be aiding them as well'. A slow date for the twins with Alice and Natsume to let their own loved ones to happen and Hyodo promises to run as mayor for good reasons this time.

Hyodo: Hear me out! How about this article title? "Phantom Thieves' change people's lives for a better tomorrow. While also how the whole EMMA thing has finally been stopped". What do you two think?

Thinking really hard on this one...

Ellen: Plus some new stores of Anime and aiding the young will also do some good, lady. So why not. What do you think, Brother?

Hans: It'll have to do.... Just as long as we're still hanging out.

Alice: I don't see why not, Hans. You're so sweet to me. I think of some fashion ideas this time.

Natsume: And my book for a promise I made for a fan. Ellen, just watch me work even harder.

Hey, these two like them. From Alice and Hans, along with Ellen and Natsume too. While Hyodo was both of the Guyver twins' new superior. Helping out lost kids with new homes, a store of all cute and fun Anime things, and charity work.... What more can these guys do? Even the twin sister Personas watch from their cell phones.

Kaguya: From Konoe to soon have these guys to help them out and us too, I think the world will be even better now. Do you think so, Sister?

Picaro: Hmmm...Nah, maybe in between but not in a bad way. Kaguya, this is not just a brand new start, I think it's the beginning of a kick ass friendship. And love too.

Seeing the last of those 8 characters, they'll be fine now too. Now back in the area of the Tokyo Radio Tower, the Phantom Thieves 'with Zen and Ichinose were fine as well', all were back to their normal clothes and fast asleep from their long battle near the RV. Keiko, Akechi, Morgana 'back in his cat form again', Ryuji, Ann, Yusuke, Makoto, Futaba, and Haru all come around to remember everything they all did.

Morgana: Madame Keiko. Hey, Madame Keiko. Wake up. You too, Akechi. Up and at it, Lady Ann. Come on, people. Let's go.

[Sophia: Please allow me.]