The fruity villain

Finally my dad gave me the power to be able to protect this world. The joy knowing that your the one saving this world from trouble.

Now all he has to do is wait for the clock to start ringing and then that's when he starts to battle.

A raise of excitement flowed inside of him.

Then suddenly the clock started ringing loudly.

"Well, that was quick" Jay said kinda disappointed. "I GET TO FIGHT CRIME" He realised.

_____

"Oh look who it is... the guy that is going to save this country, what are you going to do? Huh? Punk" Then Axel smashed Jay to the rocky and hard Road.

"Shut up, Your actually more annoying than I thought" Jay punches Axel across the face.

Axel spits his blood on Jay's shirt.

"HEY THAT WAS A NEW SHIRT!"

"Aww, babe why are you whining about a shirt? How pathetic just buy a new one" Axel smirked seeing how the heroes ears were becoming red because of the word 'babe'.

"BABE?! EW WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU IDIOT?!" Jay screamed loudly.

"Looks like someone is a straight man, hoping that I would have a chance" Axel winked at the now very frustrated brown haired guy.

Jay punched him again in the stomach put of his frustration.

The villain screamed in pain.

"HA! THAT HURT DIDNT IT?!"

Before turning it into an exaggerated yawn.

"Nope that was cute though" Axel answered after seeing the reaction of the gullible guy. "Well, I'm done for now got to go 'home' " Axel was being sarcastic.

"Are you being sarcastic? Or do you just actually not have a home?" Jay asked kinda concerned.

"I do, cutie" Axel winked at him once again before teleporting back home.

Jay stared as he the villain has now disappeared.

"I have to deal with a fruity idiot huh? How stupid this guy really thinks I'm gonna somehow fall in love with him after he flirted on me. Idiot guy" Jay sighed and went back home.