Destroyer

Axel's Pov-

Today is the day I destroy every single thing in this ugly planet. Literally you can't even enjoy a day without other people ruining it and that annoying Jay guy better not come.

_________________

Axel waited until it was night and as soon as it was he started his plan.

He started putting fire bombs in every building he sees and explodes each and one of them leaving flames.

Jay showed up, he was shocked. He didn't realise that Axel can do all this.

Everywhere he looked there were flames, people screaming and crying, there was still hope though.

"GUY WITH BROWN HAIR, VILLAIN HEY! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Jay shouts as he does not remember Axel's name.

Axel teleports infront of him and Jay was shocked. It seemed like there were plenty of bruises in Axel's arm.

"Can't even remember my name? Pathetic. It's AXEL"

"Yeah like the tool yeah? So your parent named you after a tool, couldn't find a better name could they?" Jay sarcastically jokes around.

But when he saw Axel's eyes he stopped laughing because they were wine red and they were also glowing red.

"Your eyes..." Jay pointed out.

Axel out of anger punches Jay making him go in the other side of the street.

Jay groans since it was a pretty hard punch.

"Why are you doing this? What's wrong with you? You ugly monster..." Jay speaks even more shocked by everything.

When Axel heard that he turned even more mad he threw another fire bomb and the building was burning.

"FUCK YOU!" Jay shouted and he started to use his hands to make Axel burn.
It worked a bit.

"I DON'T CARE IF I'M A MONSTER! EVERYONE IS DON'T YOU THINK? EVRYONE MADE BAD DECISIONS AND I WILL DESTROY THAT GOT IT?!" He then teleported to the landmark of the country.

"NO NOT THAT!" Jay yelled.

But Axel didn't care he kept destroying more and more buildings.

"W-what? Why? Why? Why?!" Jay got pissed off and teleports infront of Axel and both of them fall onto the ocean where their fighting underwater.

Axel couldn't hold his breath for too long so he had to go up to the surface. So Jay did too.

They started swimming to get to land since their powers don't work on water.

"There is a reason, there always is" Axel replies to the questions that Jay has been  asking.

"THERE IS NO REASON TO DESTROY THE EARTH PSYCHO" Jay protested.

"Say whatever you want but I WILL GET REVENGE FOR MY MUM" Axel exclaimed before running off.

Jay was still swimming and he had to quickly go chase after him.