No Jokes This Time

Jay povs-

Not again. The clock was ringing again that guy never seems to stop doing his dumb shit.

As soon as I see him I will punch him I don't care.

I telephoned myself to the place this guy was causing trouble.

"Oh hey pookie bear!" The villain said while throwing a knife near my head.

Jay pov finished-

"Yeah hey ugly, just go back to your house like spen some quality time with your family or something why do you need to cause trouble like this?" Jay said catching the flying knife.

"FAMILY?! I mean yes. I do have a...... family......but not a very loving one" Axel mumbled to himself.

"Yes family where you-"

Then Axel punches him in the stomach stronger than all the other times he has.

"DONT FUCING MENTION ABOUT FAMILY YOU UGLY STUPID IDIOT" Axel kept punching Jay in the stomach.

Jay somehow escaped from the grip that Axeo was holding him into.

He could see that Axel's eyes had turned into a solid red colour that shined.

"Why? Some sort of family trouble?" Jay teasingly asked.

"Teasing me with it huh?! UGLY STUPID GREEN GOBLIN!"

"Someone has anger issues... how interesting" Jay teased more.

"I DON'T! SHUT UP" Axel's anger is getting more and more triggered.

"Stinky bomb your a stinky bomb~" Jay sang.

Axel suddenly threw a dagger at Jay's eye and it cut him slightly.

"Damn.." Jay said shocked.

"YOU DESERVED IT! STUPID"

Jay smiled and punched Axel many times and kicked him aswell.

They were actually fighting this time and not joking around like the other times. Suddenly Jay's eye wound worsened and he started wincing at the pain.

So Axel took that as a chance to punch on Jay harder.

"How weak"

Jay suddenly grabbed him but the meck and slapped the back of his head.

"It was the perfect chance to do that, I've always wanted to do that!" Jay smiled and chuckled.

Axel's anger got triggered again.

He then slapped the back of Jay's head harder and gave him two kicks.

"I SWEAR YOU ARE MORE FUCKING ANNOYING THAN I THOUGHT!"

"OK good to know" Jay said sarcastically.

Axel got more and more and more angrier so he left...

But when he got home...

Yeah. It happened again his "uncle"...

___________________________________________

"Aunt?" It was silent. She only hummed to signal him to continue. "Can I ask you uh something?"

"Sure what is it?" She replied.

"Well....." Axel hesitated. "Can you not break up with uncle? The thing is-" Before he could finish what he was asking.

His aunt stood up.

"AXEL! You know he's the love of my life,  after my sister died, your mum... He made me truly happy again. I don't want to leave him"

"Am I not important then? Are my opinions stupid? WHAT ABOUT ME?! WHY DID YOU NOT ASK ME ABOUT WHAT I THOUGHT ABOUT HIM!? WHY?!" Axel slammed his hands on the table.  " I DON'T LIKE HIM ONE SINGLE BIT I CAN'T STAND HIM WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DATE HIM?! WHY HIM?!"

"AXEL! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?! THAT'S IT I'M GOING TO CALL HIM HE WILL TEACH YOU A LESSON" His aunt screamed at him.

"W-what?...NO WHY?! I HATE YOU!" At this point he didn't care anymore.

His aunt looked shocked at the words he just said. She was also heartbroken but she still called him since he went outside.

By the time he came Axel was already in his room. So he went to his room and saw him crying in there.

He locked the door behind him.

"How dare you cry! You don't deserve to cry nor be happy you don't deserve anything!" He started punching Axel.

"HOW DARE YOU!"
"YOU IDIOT YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE"
"YOU STUPID WHAT IS THE POINT OF YOU LIVING HUH?! THERE IS NO REASON FOR YOU TO LIVE"

___________________________________________

The next morning Axel woke up and the first thing he saw was how many bruises he had, it was horrible.

"Shit. My head it hurts so fucking bad, that bastard practically killed me to death what a joke" He then got up and started to bandage his bruises and had pain killers for his headache.

"I really don't feel like using these powers today, ugh that ugly shitty guy" He rolled his eyes just by thinking about him.  "What was his name again? James?  It did start with a J but what the fuck was it? Whatever."

He goes to brush his teeth and skipped breakfast eventhough his aunt called him many times to come downstairs and eat he refused. He did feel guilty about yesterday but why didn't she do anything?

He lays down again on the bed not knowing what to do. He just scrolled through his phone the whole day.

There was nothing much to do.