Where is he?

Jay stares at the cut done by the villain.

"Crazy bastard..." He muttered under his breath.

"Yeah that is pretty bad" His older sister says as she signals him to sit down next to her.

As he sits down, his sister asks the most stupidest question ever.

"Sooo... you know the villain? Is he cute?" She smirked as her brother looks at her disgusted.

"WHAT?! YOUR GROSS HE LOOKS THE SAME AGE AS ME" He then pushes her off the couch they were sitting in.

"Ok listen I saw him fighting with you, well obviously, and when I saw him he looked very VERY hamdsome" She said sitting on the floor after being pushed by her brother.

"Ok and?" He does a disgusted look. "Your literally 19 and he's probably 16 just like me"

"Where's your point? I could still date him plus he's like TALL" She signals with her hands of how tall he looked.

"What do you want me to do about it? Set you up? Make him fall for you? WHAT?!" He says kinda annoyed.

"You need to ask him about it, if he would date older girls. That's all." She smiled widely at him.

"Fine" He says agreeing.

But then he realised that the villain didn't cause any trouble the whole weekend and it made him wonder where he was.

Where is he?

He's probably sick or something.

He shrugs it off and decides to watch a movie with his sister.

After the movie was done he went out with his friends. It was late at night so he had to sneak out so his dad doesn't catch him.

Yeah it was bad to do something like this especially when your a hero.

Anyways, he had LOTS of fun. Then they decided that it would be fun to walk down a dark alley.

"Come on guys it's not that scary" Jay said as they walked more and more into the alley.

"To be honest your right it really isn't that bad" One of his friends said.

Suddenly, a random guy popped up put of nowhere and started sniffing Jay and his friends.

"What the fuck dude?! Why you sniffing me?!" Another one of his friends, Noah snapped at the guy and pinned him on the brick wall.

"Noah chill out don't hurt the guy" Jay said kinda concerned.

"I won't" He rolled his eyes. "OI! Stop sniffing us like a fucking dog and I will let you go and YOU let us go, OK?" He said.

Then Noah let go and they all ran away so the random guy doesn't sniff them again.

After running for a while they stopped to a corner shop to get something.

Then Jay noticed the time and it was 2:57 almost 3.

He was going to get in alot of trouble...

And he did.

He wasn't allowed to go out unless there was in emergency. He knew that the villain would come at some point but he never showed up. That made Jay worry this time so he went to ask his dad eventhough his dad was mad at him.

"I don't know... It is strange but he might be out of town?" He suggested.

"Oh yeah right!" Jay nervously chuckled not believing that the villain actually went to a holiday. Especially now.

He went back to his room and layed in bed wondering where that guy could be.

Then he realised that he had disappeared after saying those bad things about his family.

He started panicking even more because he feels bad. Super bad.

But then again he's a villain! He can't feel bad for him! What?!

"I can't feel bad for him... He's a villain" He muttered.

He layed in bed still wondering what happened to him.