🥀 Season Two; Summary 🥀

🥀𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬;

Heya, peeps! Welcome to Season Two of Fugacious!
      This is just a short divider chapter that will be released right before the prologue of S2... I debated whether or not to make a separate book for this, but decided to just publish it here to make it easier on me.

🥀Story Summary;

Emotionful_Night is dead, and with that comes an influx of damage dealt to the Days City by the Night Coalition.
      Civilian numbers are wearing thin due to the daily destruction... And now a new death lingers  that is contaminating both the air they breathe and the ground they walk upon.
      The Doctor has been reported missing; and the remaining operatives are working overtime to find him whilst trying their hardest to care for the few civilians they have left.

The Supreme_Leader has received news regarding the new city... The Final City... And he hopes that with this– his struggling Union will rise to greatness once again.

That is, if an operative-made threat doesn't destroy them all first.

Started; June 30th, 2023
Finished; xxxx

This story will be updated at a slower rate.

Keep in mind this season will contain quite a bit of warfare and death...