Chapter 12

"C'mon please help me," Percy begged.

"I'm an old man now. Ask Eros for help with your pranks," Pontus replied.

"Fine, but you are going to regret rejecting me," Percy said smirking.

"Fine, fine. I'm in," Pontus said. Percy went to Eros and asked for help.

"Eros, help me with a prank," Percy said.

"Who?" Eros, who was originally sharpening his love arrows, perked up and grinned.

"Chaos," Percy smirked.

"Woah, taking it up a notch, ain't we?" Eros laughed.

"Mhm, Pontus is helping," Percy replied.

"Count me in," Eros replied. Then Percy went through the plan with Pontus and Eros.

When Chaos went into his study to work, she opened the door and a bucket of glue fell onto her, then she yelled, "Perseus Jackson!" When she tried moving, another bucket fell down, this time, it was glitter. Suddenly, an arrow shot out from her right, and shot her hand. When she pulled it out, it said, 'Courtesy of Percy, Eros and Pontus'. Chaos suddenly heard laughter from her desk.

"I live with children," she groaned. She cleaned himself up and ushered them out, not before spraying them with cosmetic water.

On Earth, the sky suddenly darkened. It became blood red. All the Olympians flashed to Camp Half-Blood to see what is happening. Suddenly, a black portal opened and thousands of monster came out and lined up.

A man wearing a cloak came out and raised his hands, "Olympians, demigods. I am Order, as you know, I'll take over Earth. I will let my sister Chaos witness this wonderful show. Those who wanted to join my side, this is your chance."

"That is Order," Apollo gasped.

"No shit, Sherlock," Artemis rolled her eyes. When nobody came, Order looked frustrated. All of the campers and Olympians held out their weapons and wore an armor.

"Then, let's fight," Order said in glee. He waved his hand and signalled the monsters to attack. While he charged his own. Suddenly, thousands of arrows flew from the sky, everyone seemed confused.