Chapter 18

"Did you are did you not follow Apollo to Delos on that day?" Zeus asked.

"Yes father, but you must understand," Artemis protested.

"No, Artemis. You must be punished. I must be fair," Zeus said, rubbing his temple.

"Yes, father," Artemis sulked.

"You will be made mortal, you can keep most of your possesions, just no godhood. No contact with the hunt. Thalia will be in charge for now and can ask Perseus for assistance," Zeus ordered.

"WHAT! That's absurd," Artemis exclaimed.

"That's final," Zeus said firmly.

Then, Artemis was casted to Earth.

"Stupid father," she growled. She dusted herself and check her pockets. There were money and stuff. First, she decided to find help. She located herself somewhere near Manhatten. Suddenly, her stomach growled.

Great, she thought. She went to the nearest cafe. When she was ordering, she saw the person she least suspected.

"Percy?"

3 months later

"Father, our quests are done. I don't know where Artemis is though," Apollo said.

"Brother, she is still alive right?" Zeus asked, very worried.

"I can assure you that," Hades replied.

"Good. You and Hermes are tasked to find her. Don't stop until found. I have given you and Artemis your godhood. Hopefully she'll be fine," Zeus said.

Apollo and Hermes bowed before racing out of Olympus.

1 year later

"Father," Apollo said.

"Any news on Artemis?" Zeus asked.

"No, only more troubling news," Apollo said, frowning slightly.

"What is it," Zeus sighed.

"The hunt is gone," Apollo broke the news.

"Hopefully they have gone to find Artemis," Hermes piped up.

"Main priority, find Artemis. Then, also try finding the hunt," Zeus said.

"Yes, father," Apollo and Hermes said, bowing then left.

20 years later

"Any news?" Hermes asked Apollo.

"No, come on. Let's search San Francisco," Apollo sighed.

They both flashed to San Fransisco, they decided to go to a cafe for a small break. There, they saw two kids practising fencing.

"Come on Jamie, you need to be ready for the competition," a girl told a boy.

(Imagine him but younger. Having the same hair and eyes)

(This is the girl, imagine her a bit older)

"I know, Opal, I'm trying," Jamie grunted. Apollo saw them and thought they looked similar but he can't put a finger on.

"Hi, what's your name?" Apollo ask.

"And why would we tell you?" Opal snapped.

"I just wanted to ask you since I think you two look familiar," Apollo answered.

"I'm sorry sir, please excuse her. She's just nervous for the competition later. I'm Jamie and she's Opal. I am 15 and she is 14," Jamie said.

"Nice to meet you," Hermes said.

"Jamie, Opal. Come home, mum and dad want us there. they would take us to the competition later," a younger girl yelled.

(She is the girl)

(She is the girl)

"Oh, and this is Amber, she is ten," Jamie introduced.

"I'm sorry sir for my behaviour just now," Opal apologized.

"It is ok, I am Apollo and this is Hermes," Apollo replied.

"Fred, call me Fred," Hermes said, smacking Apollo.

"We need to go now, sorry Mr. Apollo," Amber said.

"It is ok," Apollo answered.

"You are free to watch our competition. Amber, mum and dad will be there," Opal said.

"Yes, please," Hermes said.

"I will tell mum and dad then," Jamie said. He then ran back to his beach house where the hunters and Artemis are cooking and Percy swimming.

"Mum! Dad! There's an uncle Apollo and Uncle Hermes saying that they want to watch our match," Jamie yelled.

Percy came out of the water and sent a knowing look at Artemis. They both had a little mind conversation.

"It is about time for them to know."

"Are you sure?"

"Arty, for all the years I have been with you, have I ever been not sure?"

"Fine"

"Tell them the place and give them the extra tickets," Artemis told Jamie.

"Son, be careful," Percy said. Suddenly, Jamie picked up an apple and threw it at Thalia who was totally not expecting it.

Thalia's eyes sparked with anger.

"Jamie Theseus Jackson!" Thalia screamed. Jamie just stuck out his tongue at her. Percy and Artemis chuckled at their behaviour. Jamie went running back to Opal and Amber.

"Here sir, this is the address. You will sit next to Amber," Jamie said. Then, Jamie, Amber and Opal went back to their home before the competition starts.

"Don't you think they look oddly familiar?" Apollo asked Hermes.

"Yes, but they don't at the same time," Hermes said.

"Anyways, come on. The competition is about to start, you don't want to be late, do you?" Apollo grinned.

"I suppose not," Hermes replied.