7

Death roamed around the building. It's pretty big and she wonder how many crimes did the owner commit just to have this abundant wealth.

Hwang Group Enterprises

Nagtuloy-tuloy siya sa pagpasok. Sinalubong siya ng mga saleslady. "Hwang cars is pretty expensive and hmm I like this one. "She praised and pointed the black car that is perfect for the racing that she is going to attend.

Sinadya niyang marinig iyon ni Mr. Hwang na kasalukuyang kausap ang isa sa mga international business partner nito.

"How much is this? "Turo niya pa sa itim na Ferrari car. " I want to take it now, "she said.

"Ma'am we can settle the payment right now. But we can't guarantee you that the papers about the-"

"I'll double the payment. I just want it all settled right now, "she said. Akmang magsasalita ang saleslady nang may magsalita.

"Oh if isn't the infamous Catleya Aragon. How are you, Ms. Aragon! "Bati ng isang American C.E.O. na kasama ni Mr. Hwang.

Ngumiti si Death. Bingo, she got their attention.

"I'm fine, Mr. Ward! "Bumaling siya kay Mr. Hwang. "Oh, you are Mr. Hwang! The CEO of Hwang Car Enterprises. I heard many great things about you and I'm glad to meet the great senator of South Korea, "she said.

Naglahad siya ng kamay at nakipagkamay sa mga ito. "Oh, thank you Ms. Aragon. It's just a small achievements. It has no match to your great success in Europe. "

"It's my pleasure to meet the Night Owl of Europe. At the young age you achieve everything you want in your life, "Mr. Hwang praised her. Death smiled.

"Anyways, what brings you here in my small humble company of mine? "Mr. Hwang asked. "I want to buy this fierce black Ferrari. But your saleslady said that you can't settled all the important papers for your-"

Mabilis na umiling si Mr. Hwang. Nakita ni Death na palihim pa nitong pinandilatan ang kawawang saleslady.

"No, no. Ms. Aragon, if you want we can give you the car you want right away after you pay. Our company will settled the registration for your car, "he said.

Naupo sila sa mga upuan sa customer's area at doon nagpirmahan. Death pay for the car using her credit card. After they settled the payment, she stood up. Mr. Hwang also stood up and he slightly bow at her. "I'm sorry for the inconvenience my staff done to you. Let me-"

"It's okay. And now it's settled, I gotta go. Thank you Mr. Hwang. I didn't make a mistake to choose to buy from your company, "she said before leaving.

Walang kinalaman ang misyon niya sa pagmamadali niya sa pagkuha sa kotse. Death has her eyes only to shiny luxurious black things.

Na gagamitin niya sa isang car racing na dadaluhan niya. Malaking sakit sa ulo ni Keiran ang hilig ni Death sa mga kotse na sobrang ang mamahal ng ginagastos nito ni makabili ng isang ektaryang lupa para sa mga kotse nito ay hindi magawa bagkus ay binabalandara lang sa bahay ni Keiran o kaya sa mismong Headquarters nila.

Same with Fatima, na sakit sa ulo ni Keiran pagdating sa mga damit na binibili. Daig pa niyang may tindahan ng damit at kotse dahil sa ang dalawa ay hindi man lang makabili ng mapaglalagyan ng mga luho nila.

Fatima roamed around the venue of masquerade party inside the cruise ship. Keiran told her that all the business man in the Asia including Hwang, Choi and Moon are attending this party that is being held by the Garcia.

When her eyes darted to her target, she gently walked towards him. May nakasalubong siyang kapwa agents-na naka-disguise as a waiter. Kinidatan siya nito hudyat ng pagkuha niya sa dalawang baso ng champagne.