22

Alexa went to Keiran samantala ay ibinigay naman ng kabilang panig si Clinton. "Where is Alejo? "Evren asked.

Nag-umpisa na ang palitan ng putok ng baril. "He escape when he saw Keiran replaced him, "Fatima answered. Napansin ng mag-asawa ang kakaibang kilos ni Evren. He seems like he's controlling his self to do unnecessary thing. Akmang aalis si Evren ng iharang ni Fatima ang katana sa leeg niya. It almost close to his skin. "Don't fucking kill my brother. "Evren glance at her.

"Don't worry, I'll just beat him up, "he said at tsaka umalis kasama si Mio.

"Jin, go to Sam. Kami ng bahala kanila Alexa, "Ben said. Tumango si Jin at pinuntahan ang kaibigan. Sam was attacked by some goons sa kabilang kanto.

Ben use his gun as his weapon while Fatima use her two katana to fight. The two of are like dancing in a midst of the dead sea, slicing and shooting thousands of fishes.

The way how Fatima wield her two katana as her body sway in the air is like a flower fighting with a strong wind. And then Ben come to guard her back, as his gun blast every bullet hit every vital point of their enemies.

Cassio Agents are sharp and wise, kaunti lang ang nabawas sa kanila samantalang kalahati na ang nalagas sa mga kalaban.

"You shouldn't provoke us, "nakangising wika ni Ben tsaka saglit na nilingon si Fatima. "I didn't know that you look ten times hotter in the battlefield, "Fatima uttered. Ben smiled. "I'm hot because my wife is cool. We balance the nature of fighting, wifey. "

Never ending fight. As Knight or should we say Keiran abduct his sister and runaway. Minutes later Marcus run to their direction to follow them. Ben saw that two person in that creepy cloak follow his friend.

Fatima and Ben nod to each other as a cue. Dahil kabisado nila ang pasikot-sikot sa Big Blue Mansion ay dumaan sila sa pinakamadaling short cut para ihiwalay ang isang naka-itim na cloak.

Fatima wait patiently as she heard the footsteps, she step on the wall then kick the asshole on his face. Samantala si Ben naman ay binaril sa binti ang lalaki at tinadyakan niya ito sa tiyan ng ilang beses tsaka umupo sa tabi nito. Fatima sat down on the floor to take off his mask.

"Fuck you Benedict Moon! "The man cursed at Ben, akmang itutok niya ang baril kay Ben ng pinilipit ni Fatima ang kanang kamay nito na may hawak sa baril. "Don't curse at my husband, asshole! "Slap his face.

It's no other than the brother of Min Hae- Hwang 'asshole addict' Beom Seok.

"I spear the weaklings under you, but, not you. Don't worry, we will send half of your cold body to your family, "Ben said. His malicious grin in his lips are like up to something. He plan to torture this man.

"Because the whole Hwang family will be the next, specially if your crazy sister dare to touch what's mine. "Agent from Cassio arrived, para kunin si Beom Seok.

"You cannot do this to me! I swear, Ominous will come after you if you do! "Beom shouted in great anger.

"I don't care even if a King is after us for killing a cockroach like you, "Ben said.

Nang makaalis na ang Cassio agent ay humarap si Ben kay Fatima. "Should we follow them? If Evren failed to catch him, Alejo must be tailing Keiran and Alexa now, "Ben said. Fatima think for a second.

"Nope, let the boss handle it. It's his brother after all. I trust him, "she said. Tumalikod na siya. "Let's finish the pest here. "

...