23

"No need to worry, Aquilla. We already secure your cousin. She's in a better place right now. "

Tumango ang babae na nakasuot ng scarlet color cloak at naka maskarang puti. "Good. We can freely do our moves, now that our enemy took are bait. "

Kasalukuyan silang nasa isang conference room na ang tanging ilaw lamang ay ang monitor na nakatapat sa board.

"How about my brother? What's your plan to him? Don't you dare get him killed. "Keiran glared to their Aquilla.

"They did not appoint me as their Aquilla for nothing. Don't you know that Aguilla or Eagles can see way better than humans can? "Nang-uuyam na wika nito. Napailing si Sam.

"Stop laughing, hapon! "Saway sa kaniya ni Keiran.

"We need Alejo to get the chameleon's insignia. And also we need to kidnapped the heir of Snake family to know the current location of our future King, "Aquilla announced.

"That Snake family. I heard that their heir is weak, "Sam commented.

"He is weak because he was hiding something that needs a great protection, "Aquilla said.

"But how can Alejo get the Chameleon's insignia? "Trina asked. "He need to be the heir and be part of that disgusting organization. With that, we can at least enter their precious kingdom. "Napatuwid ng upo si Keiran. Sigurado kapag nalaman ito ni Fatima ay magwawala siya. Hindi gugustuhin ni Fatima na mapahamak at gumawa ng mabibigat na gawain ang kapatid niya. Dumagdag pa ang bali-balitang bumalik na ang asawa nito sa puder ng mga Moon. This is quite a show yet chaotic one. Nag-aalala si Keiran para sa pagbabalik ng kaibigan, kung sakaling buhay pa ito.

"How about the Yang family? Bakit hinahayaan lang nila si Ben ngayon? "Natanggap na ni Keiran ang posisyong ipinangako sa kaniya ng mga Yang family sa Cleofas Crest. To become the new head of Scouting Legion ng Cleofas Crest. It's a high rank in Cleofas that is equivalent to a Cavalier. But in Scouting Legion, ito ang nag-ooperate sa mga seguridad ng bawat transaction, pumapasok at lumalabas sa organisasyon.

"I don't know what the high class family under Lion thinking. Iba ang takbo ng utak ng mga Yang. Both the Attorney and the Heir, they are very hard to deal with. "

Ben was happily having a dinner with his family. Kababalik lang nila sa Seoul. "I'm so happy that you are finally return to us, "nakangiting wika ng babaeng Moon.

Mr. Moon held his wife's hand. Napangiti si Ben habang pinapanuod na masaya ang kaniyang mga magulang. "I should be the one to be thankful here, mother, father. You didn't give up to me and wait for me, "Ben said.

Mrs. Moon became teary eyed. "We should forget the past and move on. Let's start a new life abroad. "Mr. Moon said to his son.

"I know a safe place for us. Let's bring Min Hae with us, she need someone by her side in the time like this, "Ben suggest.

Natapos ang masaganang hapunan na masaya. Na tila ba kung titingnan mo mula sa labas ay makikita mo na sila na ang pinaka perpektong pamilya sa mundo. May mga ngiti sa mga labi. At tila ba walang mga dugong nakatago sa likod ng kanilang mga mapanlinlang na maskara.

Min Hae wear a victory smile. Kasalukuyan silang namamasyal sa parke ni Ben, like the old times. Matagumpay nilang napaniwala si Ben sa crafted love story nila ng lalaki. They made him believe how Fatima and his friends destroy their relationship.

"I'm sorry if you need to get through those bad storms in our relationship, babe. I promise you that no one will ever take me away from you. I, Benedict Moon will always be by your side and protect, "Ben brushed his hand to her hair. Gently massaged her head and temple. "But we cannot be together because you are still marriage to that bitch, "malungkot at nagpapaawa na wika ni Min Hae.