17

Sakay ng isang itim na Montero si Ben at Fatima. Fatima in the back seat while Evren in passenger's seat and Ben is the one who's driving. He doesn't like the idea Fatima seating in the passenger's seat. Dahil mas prone ng aksidente ang umupo sa harap ng kotse, lalo na ngayon na nasa hukay ang kalahati nilang katawan dahil kaliwa't-kanan ang mga kalaban nila. May posibilidad na atakihin sila anumang oras.

"Why are we going back in Pampanga this early? You two should atleast li-low first, "Evren suggested.

Fatima rolled her eyes. "I have something to clean up. My mom's issue is so frustrating. "Naiintindihan niya pa ang naging relasyon ng ina kay Vilardi and that give her a lovely sister and brother na mabilis ding nawala sa kaniya. But, the relationship between her mother and her uncle. That. That is unacceptable.

"I can do that for you, hon. "

"You know something about their affair but you didn't bother to tell me, hinintay mo pang malaman ko sa media, "Fatima said in a cold voice.

"I'm planning to tell you pero hindi ko naman akalain na babaliktad ang hayop na yun, "Ben said while Evren busy on his phone. Ben take a glance to him.

"Well, what do you expect to people in the Government? Greedy people doesn't have loyalty, bud. "Evren was still on his phone.

"Yeah. And I will make him taste for being greedy. "Saglit siyang sumulyap kay Fatima gamit ang salamin.

"Can you give that man to me? Ikaw na bahala sa Uncle mo, "Ben asked for her permission.

"Do what you want, Moon. "He hate that surname but it sounds good when Fatima call her like that.

"Is that your endearment to him? Ben call you baby, hon and everything. "Fatima smirked at Evren. "I don't call him by his fake surname. It's my endearment to him. "

Ben can feel his heart beating fast. Kahit sa maliit na bagay ay napapakilig talaga siya ng dalaga. Makahulugang ngumisi sa kaniya si Evren. "Damn, bud. "

"Hindi halatang in-love na in-love kayo sa isa't-isa, 'no? "Evren teased them.

"Shut it, Ren. Mind your own love life, "Ben said. Bigla namang nawala ang ngiti ni Evren tsaka ibinulsa ang cellphone niya. "Both love and life are fuck up. "

Fatima rolled her eyes on what she heard. Hindi naman lingid sa kaalaman niya ang relasyon ni Evren sa pinsan niya. Grace is her only trusted cousin and best friend. She can't afford to lose her again.

Buong byahe ay naging tahimik ang tatlo matapos ang pag-uusap na iyon. Tanging ang kanta mula sa stereo ng sasakyan ang maririnig.

Now they came back to the city as a married couple, Fatima decided to not to reveal their relationships in public. Because they both know that it will affect both of their career and mission.

"I'll stay living next door, fatty baby. "It's not a suggestion, it's a sentence. Inilagay ni Ben ang mga pinamili nilang pagkain noon sa Bolinao sa may kusina ni Fatima habang si Fatima ay tahimik lang na nakamasid.

"That's better. But don't you think people might suspect us? "Fatima asked. "I'm worried about your reputation as idol in Korea, your mission and the people who is chasing us both might do something crazy once they discovered our relationship, "Fatima continue.

Hinarap siya ni Ben at iginiya paupo sa sofa sa living room.

Ben faced her while he is holding her hand. "Don't stress yourself to much, baby. You had a case to face, let's rest first. "He gently squeezed her hand. Napatitig sa kaniya si Fatima.