9

Lihim na napangisi si Death. Lumabas na siya sa conference room at dumeretso sa kotse niya kung saan naghihintay si Keiran imbis na ang sekretarya niya.

She get in the back seat of the car kung saan nakapirming nakaupo si Keiran. "You really like painting, huh. This is a beautiful masterpiece I've ever seen, "makahulugang saad ni Keiran. Nakita niya ang headline na binabasa ni Keiran.

The downfall of Hwang...

Senator Hwang as a scam and corrupt senator of Seoul.

Senator in Seoul is the bigtime Druglord.

"That's not all. Hindi pa ako tapos. Kung hindi lang natin kailangan ang mga Choi I will surely end their reigning here, "Death coldly said.

Tinuon niya ang paningin sa daan. Hindi pa siya kuntento sa ginawa niya, she wants more. Worst wrath ever.

"Oh my! My son! "

Sumugod ang mag-asawang Moon sa kwarto na kinaroroonan ni Ben. Doon ay nadatnan nila si Fatima na abala sa pagpapakain kay Ben.

"Who did this to you? "His father asked. "What happened son? "His mother asked.

Malamig ang mga tingin ang ipinukol niya sa dalawa. "Don't look at us like that-"

"Then don't act like a good parents of mine, "Ben said. "Ben! "Suway ng ama nito.

Tumayo si Fatima para harapin ang mga ito. "Ben is not in a good shape right now. So, I suggest for you to leave if you don't have any nice words to say. "

The couple frowned at her. "And who are you? Are you a nurse here or doctor? "

Akmang sasagot si Fatima ng lumitaw si Min Hae. "She's his mistress. She snatched my Ben to me! She is the reason why Ben don't want to marry me-"

"How dare you to show your face to me? "Natulos sa kinatatayuan si Min Hae. Naguguluhan ang mag-asawang Moon sa nangyayari.

"B-Benedict, I didn't mean to do that. I love you, you know that. I-I just protecting what's mine-"

"I'm not yours! And yes, she's the reason why I don't want to marry you. I love Fatima and I will do anything to protect her from anyone of you. "

Doon na natauhan ang mga magulang ni Ben. "What is the meaning of this? Can someone tell me what is happening? "His mother asked.

"And what are you talking about, Ben? How dare you not marry Min Hae? Didn't we agree-"

Pinilit umupo ng maayos ni Ben pero pinigilan siya ni Fatima. "Please! This is not the time to talk about that? Can you please all leave this room! "

"To all of people, you three are the sole reason why Ben ended up here! "Fatima confronted them.

"What are you talking about, bitch?! "

Fatima crossed her arms and faced the three. "You, the Moon family. You killed Ben's mother, kidnapped him and put him in such a ridiculous situation. After that you adopt him-"

"Do you have any proof? How dare you accuse us? "

"You are unbelievable, you are not just a leech, you are a story maker, a bitch! "Fatima slapped Mrs. Moon faced.

They look at her in disbelief. "You of all people are unbelievable. How dare you to live well after you kill many people just to get your own desires in life? "

"My proof? Ben is Yang Jae Won, that is my proof and the truth that you hide all of that to him is enough reason for me to meddle in his life, "Fatima said. Hindi makapaniwalang nakatitig si Ben kay Fatima. Hindi na siya nagulat kung mayroong nalalaman si Fatima sa mga Yang at sa kaniya. Dahil maaaring ibinahagi na sa kaniya ni Keiran at ng Aragon sisters ang nalalaman nila.