Chp. 1 New Sensations

*Jeremiah*

I tried to open my eyes but it did nothing, the only way I could tell I had opened them was the burn after a few seconds without blinking. The floor was soft and squishy, it must have been a bed or padding at least. The temperature of the room was pleasant. Yet I still felt cold. I realized why as I started to move, I was completely naked. Fear struck immediately as I took in the situation. I couldn't see or hear anything and my neck felt cold and heavy. Thud. I could tell the door was heavy because I could feel it slam even though I couldn't access my hearing.

*Him*

The boy was just as cute as when I first saw him, but I had to admit I liked him better in the hood and chain. He jumped, I didn't mean to scare him but the door had slipped. I didn't want it to be like this but it was the only way, he'd warm up to me eventually. Jeremiah was my reason to exist, I just hoped he'd understand that.

*Jeremiah*

I shivered intensely, terrified of what was coming next. I had no idea who had come into the room. It felt hard to breath and it wasn't just the mask on my face. Cold. I arched my back instinctively to get away from his cold touch. His hand quickly drew back but his other was soon on my head. Was he going to slap me? But he just unzipped the hood and let it fall to the bed. My eyes hurt with the sudden burst of light, even through I came to find the room was quite dim. His face was covered but I could tell he was strong. He wore an intense suit with ironed creases. His dark hair glistened. Why had he brought me here, and where is here? He turned his back to me and strode out quickly slamming the door just the same as when arrived.

I was relieved to say the least. The room wasn't small but not terribly big. The bed was large and filled a good portion of the room, there was also an exercise bike, mini fridge and tv. At least I wouldn't get too bored. But what was I thinking, I couldn't let myself get sucked in. I needed a way out. There were three doors: a heavy one in which the man left through, and two lighter ones. I got up and walked towards the heavy door, locked. The chain around my neck was long and seemed more like a precaution so I easily made it to the other doors. The first lead into a bathroom, the second was locked. The bathroom was simple, a bath shower combo in close quarters with the sink and toilet.

My stomach growled. How long had it been since I ate? I was hit suddenly with a wave of vertigo and promptly laid down on the bed and fell asleep.

*him*

I loved to watch my Jeremiah sleep. He was perfect, lost in thought I nearly let the food burn on the stove while watching the live feed from the basement. It was good timing he got tired then, it would be much easier to put his food and water in the fridge when he was asleep. I didn't want to scare him again. I couldn't wait till he felt for me and we could be together. On another hand... this would be a great opportunity to start the fun.

587 words- I know it's short but I want to next bit in a new chapter.

Let me know you what you guys think in the comments!