Chp.2 A Nice Meal

So this chapter has sexual assault in it-

*Jeremiah*

I woke up to warmth along my back and legs, I was sitting on someone's lap. The mirror in front of me told me it was the same man as before. My arms were tied behind my back and my legs were intertwined with his. He traced his hands along my waist and downward. I wanted to scream but the gag in my mouth wouldn't let me. He gently felt my thighs and hovered right next to my balls, he waited just so I had extra chance to think about what was coming next. He stroked my skin around my groin but not yet my sensitive parts. He wanted me to internally beg for his touch and the closeness but not quite there feel of his hands did the trick. He cupped his hand around my penis but didn't move, instead he started rocking his hips so I was the one moving almost like I was fucking his hand. I tried to fight but there was nothing I could do but cry. He must have put something on his hand because my dick started to tingle. I hated the sight I saw but secretly loved the feel. I soon closed my eyes and melted into him. He stopped. He stood up and pushed me to the ground. My face and knees on the floor, my hands behind my back, and my ass pointed up at him. I knew what was coming.

*Him*

His ass looks so good, I had hoped but wasn't sure if I'd ever get to see it. It was almost too perfect. The almost round firmness of his cheeks called me in. I had to just stop and look for a little bit. It took all my control to not just put my hands on his little waist and yank him onto my dick. But he wouldn't be able to handle that yet. I'll have to warm him up and have some fun another way.

*Jeremiah*

The man was glaring at me, his eyes full of the crimes he wanted to commit on me. He pulled me to my feet by my hands tied behind my back. He grabbed my hair softly and brought my ear to his mouth. He must not have known what to say because he just breathed... the hair on the back on my neck stood up from his hot clammy breaths. He whispered so softly I could barely hear it, "fuck..." his lips were against my ear. He drew his head back and lifted me up bridal style. I felt strangely calm.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

The day was long after that. He locked the neck chain back on and grabbed food out of the fridge which looked so good. I was starving. I wanted grab it from him and shove it down my throat, but my hands were still tied back.

He turned my chin towards him like I was a child who needed help to eat. I guess I did all tied up like this. He picked up some rice with a fork and put it in my mouth. The rice was a kind I had never had before. It wasn't so sticky but stayed together better than jasmine rice. It was white and soft. The soy sauce tasted sweeter than normal. It melted in my mouth in the best way possible. I was so hungry.

After finishing the food he gave me some water. It was cold and chilled me. He set me up on the bed and turned on the tv and just cuddled. I thought he was gonna fuck me earlier but why was he just cuddling? His suit was starched and scratchy against my skin but I was glad to have something warm against me. We were watching a soap opera about a woman who's twin was dating her crush. My arms ached behind my back against the bed but I couldn't move. His head was on my chest and he fell asleep.

In the morning he was gone.

My body was sore from the night before I and felt dirty. There was breakfast in the fridge I ate then took a shower. It was long and warm and I never wanted to leave but hot water doesn't last forever and eventually it started to turn cold. I stepped out body dripping in front of the mirror. I didn't recognize myself there were bruises along my arms and wrists. The chain was loose fitting but still my neck was red and tender. Bruises lay at the corners of my mouth from the gag. I looked pale and inhuman.