Chp. 5 Doctor

tw- threats, vomiting, light starvation, and abuse like always. this one doesn't have smut but it has mentions of bdsm and stuff

*Jeremiah*

I woke up with a throbbing headache and pain in just about my whole body, there was no fucking way I was going to get up if I wasn't forced to. I did however notice i was in a much different room than normal. I wasn't chained up and for once i was wearing clothing. Just a simple t-shirt and basket ball shorts but I welcomed to lack of nakedness. I hated seeing my naked bodies reflection in the tv or mirror as I would walk by. I was laying on a couch with the man sitting next to me.

"Don't make a sound or I'll beat you senseless, a doctor is here to help you after you," he stared intently, "fell down the stairs." His look told me to agree and keep up with the lie. At least I might get some comfort from a doctor, maybe he'd realize I was being held against my will with all the strange placement of bruises on me.

I shifted on the couch and was met with a pain inside me- the butt plug was still in me...

*Him*

The thought of another man touching my Jeremiah made me want to puke. I thought the gift I left for him would help him remember he belonged to me. I imagined him feeling the pressure and thinking of me, shit its so fucking hot.

I wish I could just nurse him back myself but I was pretty rough. Plus showing him i care enough to get him a doctor my make him realize i have his best interest in mind. But shit i wish i could just fuck him already. He did take three fingers last night so...

Shut up! Back on track. I kept my eyes on Dr. Meyers as he started to eye Jeremiah over.

His voice was warm as he walked over, he introduced himself and explained what he was going to do. After getting consent, something i appreciated, he lifted up my shirt.

"Well you had quite the fall!" He said light heartedly as his cold hands started to poke and prod my stomach, a stark contrast to his warm soothing voice. As he checked me over he glanced up at my eyes. He seemed to notice they were a little fuzzy.

"Hmm, lets have a little check to see if you have a concussion. Can you focus on my finger?" Two blurry fingers appeared slightly overlapping, i shook my head in response. He looked into his bag and handed me two pills and scooted over the water cup on the side table to signal for

me to drink.

"For the headache," he explained. I nodded, groaning from the movement.

He looked me over one more time after wrapping some of my injuries. He then paused at my neck seemingly noticing the bruising starting to form from last night. A worried look covered his face.

I was so tired.

I think I heard him ask the man in the suit for a quick word in the other room before I fell back asleep.

Dr. Meyers seemed too worried. Shit.

"What am I supposed to say? Do you really expect me to believe those are the marks of someone who fell down the stairs? I know you have a different, um, lifestyle, but really?" Fuck."Ok, things just got a little out of hand. He was moaning and hadn't used his safe word. We were just really going to town it was great, truly. But right as he was climaxing i guess it was just too much," I hoped he would bye it. I mean Meyer's a good friend and he knows what I'm into, well not all of it.

"Woah- tmi, tmi. Just be more careful. He seems... really young... and he was pretty ruffed up. I can't in good conceous just let this go. Promise you'll go easy on the boy. And for goodness sakes, learn about aftercare man."

"I know, I promise ill be a lot more careful next time" I remarked with a slight wink making Meyers roll his eyes. Internally I was shitting myself. That was wayyy too close.

I let out a sigh of relief as my old friend went out to take another house call. I turned back to the living room to comfort my boy asleep on the couch. His fluffy hair framing the slightly sick looking skin on his face. His breathing shallow and painful, I just held him.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

After and hour or so my legs started to fall asleep and I thought I'd take jume back down to his room. I knew I had to make him some food but the thought of him possibly waking up confused and alone after seeing the doctor made my stomach turn. Maybe if bring him into the kitchen?

I sat him on one of the island chairs and pulled a blanket around him, placing my Jeremiah's face softly on his arms on the counter. I started to make food. He hadn't been eating and was losing weight at a rapid pace. 

I made a simple soup because it seemed it would be the easiest to feed him.

*Jeremiah*

I woke up yet again with my head and body throbbing, this time in an uncomfortable position and with my head down on a cold marble countertop.

"Eat this." the man said, it was not a question.

I shook my head not wanting to be close to him. He sighed and brought the bowl of soup closer lifting a spoonful up to my mouth. I blew on it hard causing the soup the fly out onto his shirt. He fumed but took a deep breath. He pinch my nose making me open my mouth for air after a certain point in which he shoved a fresh spoonful into my mouth moving his hand from my nose to my jaw closing it around the spoon.

This went on for what felt like forever.

He seemed content and helped me stand. The feeling of the soup in my long empty stomach made me keel over and vomit on the ground.

"What the fuck?!" he yelped as he jumped back. I took the opportunity to bolt for the door as he regained composure. I got out of the kitchen and through the living room before realizing i had no idea where a door was. I ran to the closest window, locked. The next one? Locked. But i stayed persistent, I needed to get out of here.

The man easily caught up with me.

1075 words- look who actually updated when I got back from my trip... I was only able to cause I snuck my phone along with and wrote some during the week. I only pushed out about 200 words today the tie up the chapter. Let me know what you guys think?

Also I was super happy cause I got to see my bf today, missed him so much while I was gone. Plus while I was gone he turned 18 so now I get to make fun of him for "being a pedo" (all a joke) until I turn 18 soon lmao.

other than that, this week I learned how to blacksmith plus some other cool things! I made a heart that I can use with one of my wooden hair pins <3