Chp. 12 Cow

Look at me, updating twice in one month, thank you everyone for the recent support! There was a day where kindly abused was added to like 8 reading lists, I cannot express how grateful I am for all those who chose to vote, add to lists, and follow me. Thank you.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Before we start, I just wanna say- this isn't a bl, it's only labeled mxm cause it's man on man. But it's not a romance or boys love. There will be a loving relationship between two men in this story, but not master x with anyone else. I don't wanna condone abusive relationships.
I just don't want any confusion on whether or not Jeremiah and the man's relationship is a bl or not.

Stay safe out there- and just remember, if you're in a relationship it will never stop at just one hit, kick, or punch. And once a partner lays hands on your neck, you're 700x more likely to die from domestic abuse. And abuse doesn't just mean physical, emotional, mental, and financial abuse is just as bad as physical. Love should never come at your expense.

Although the contents of my stories are dark, I want this to be a safe place. If you need to talk, the comments section and my messages are always open.

TWs- abuse, violent rape

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

*Jeremiah*

I sat as small as possible on the padded floor of the cage. The door was slightly ajar, and I was completely focused on the large Russian man crying, begging, pleading for mercy at the feet of tha man in the suit.

"I-I-I'm s-s-sor*hic*ry s-s-sir- I-I" he fully burst into tears folding his body to the ground.
"You know you must be punished for touching what is mine, right"

"Y-yes m-m-master" his words nearly impossible to understand through the crying and his intense accent.

The lack of clarity in his speech earned him a painful looking kick to the face, causing me to flinch back.

The man grabbed Collin by his hair and hauled him up. Collin desperately attempted to divert his eyes from the man. The man responded by spitting in his face and throwing him to the floor.

"I don't even know how to pick a punishment for you; a good whipping? something sharper? Maybe you just need to be Dicked. Down. To be reminded of your place. A toy. No- less than a toy."

He turned to face me.
"My sweet angel is my toy. You? You're nothing. You could never be on the same level as my angel."

He walked towards the cage, closing and locking it once again. He reached through the bars to gently grabbed my chin making me meet his eyes.

"I don't want you to get hurt my dear"
He said like it was plain as a clear sky on a summers day.

He walked towards the table in the corner I knew was covered in whips, canes, and dildos of all sorts. He pondered carefully before grabbing a few things.

*Collin*

Master walked towards me a pile of 'goodies' in his arms. I could barely hold myself together enough to not burst into more sobs. I couldn't stop thinking about how insanely lucky that it was Master X instead of Lovya. She hated crying more than anything else I could do, it was un-manly and weak. Master, on the hand, sometimes seemed turned on by it. I knew that from any time he wanted head.

He smirked as he started laying things out. I refused to look and acknowledge what was in store for me.

"Punishment position" he said firmly.
Like a sleeper agent I turned around spreading my knees and laying my chest on the ground in some sick child's pose esk display.