Chp. 9 Collin

ok, so I know I've been gone for awhile... sorry about that

basically I had a rough couple of months and ended up relapsing pretty bad on my ed and sh (if you don't know I, I won't explain, but its not drugs)

in terms of sh I was clean for 2 years, broke it, was clean for 2 months, broke it, and now am just sad lmao.

I got my ed under control enough that I can focus enough to write and feel mostly human again lmao.

Anyway... enjoy. as always- votes and comments make me write faster lmao

tw- forced sexual acts, abuse, slaves, vomiting

*Jeremiah*

I coughed and wheezed trying the get the awful taste from my mouth. How could I had let this happen again? My mind was a fuzy blur and I just wanted to pass out.

The man was staring down at me with a curl to his lips. His face and brow shimmered with sweat and his hair was messily slicked back with it. He looked beautiful.

"Good morning dear, how did you sleep?"

When I tried to respond my throat felt like sand paper. A wave of nausea hit and I curled over to vomit.

He anticipated it and put a bowl under my mouth.

"I know you're having a hard time adjusting to your new life so I wanted you meet someone who can help"

He got up and I realized I had the neck chain on, it connected to the headboard of the bed. He walked to the large door I knew led upstairs and opened it. He whispered to someone and a beautiful leather clad woman walked in.

She was holding a chain leash in her hand. A large man connected to it crawled behind her.

"This is Mistress Lovya and her slave Collin. I'm going to leave you and Collin alone for a while. He's going to tell you how to behave better, and how much you'll come to learn being my slave if you behave," the man told me.

Collin took a kneeling position by lovya's feet and bowed his head in somber submission. She unhooked his chain and wispered in his ear, he flinched at her words and quietly said, "yes mistress"

Lovya and the man left upstairs and closed the door behind them.

It was just me and Collin.

He counted to ten, then his posture losened. He just sat there for a bit not raising his head. He looked beaten to hell with bruises, burn marks and scares littering his dark skin. He only wore tight short shorts and a leather harness that clung to his muscular body.

He turned his head in a shy manner, like he was waiting for something. There was a tension unlike any other I had felt in the room.

"Hello?" I tentatively asked not expecting him to react. But he stiffened up again and in a thick Russian accent said,

"h- hello... I um... Mistress a-and sir wanted m-me to teach y-you" he sounded uncertain in his words, giving the impression he was scared to speak.

"What happened to you?" I was shocked and he flinched at the slight raise in volume near the end of my sentence.

"You're covered in scars," his head shot up his eyes wild,

"Eh n-not problem, I-I deserved e-each one!" He quickly lifted his arms and wrapped them tightly around his shoulders and stumbled back from his kneeling position.