Chp. 10 Who deserves to suffer?

Tw's- mentions of torture, manipulation

*Collin*

I woke up feeling warm, I wasn't in very much pain and there seemed to be a heat source right next to me. I opened my eyes and everything came back to me. The boy laying like an angle of the padded floor half under me.

His mouth was slightly open, soft lips calling for me. I remembered he was still inside me so I shifted my hips away from him.

"Stop." I heard Mistress say firmly. I knew not to disobey, before she bought me, my skin was perfect and untouched.

"Come." I obeyed and crawled over towards where she was sitting. She hated when I walked normally. I needed to know my place as her pet, just a plaything.

Mistress pet my head as I rested my chin on her knee. I wanted to shut my eyes but falling asleep without permission wasn't permitted.

"Look what a good boy he is," she cooed in Master X's direction.

"See what potential your toy has, you just need to be firmer."

"I understand your ways, and how affective they are, but I also see the scars littering his back. I don't want my angle to be mangled like that" he replied.

I buried my face into Mistress's leg suddenly feeling self conscious.

"You're too kind. Don't you know you have to break open an egg to make an omelette?" She paused, "maybe I was wrong, you're not ready. And I don't want my pet picking up any bad behaviors from your mutt."

"They aren't dogs Lovya. And even if they were, the best behaved dogs are the ones who love their owners, not fear them."

"That's your opinion... maybe I should leave my pet at the pound while I'm on vacation, like I said, I don't want it picking up bad habits." My whole body tensed against her leg, her grip tightening on my hair as she mentioned the pound.

God, please, no. No, I can't go back there.

*Him*

I could see Collin tense up at the last sentence. He started to tremble.

"Lovya, you're scaring him. Look how fucking terrified he is. You as well I know the pound isn't going to do anyone any good."

"Well then you're going to have to toughen up. I don't care about its wellbeing, only its ability to perform functions. I'm not letting you mess that up." She was a truly messed up person.

I knew what she was doing, she wasn't even trying to hide the manipulation. If i didn't act the way she wanted, Collin would suffer the consequences. Lovya was using my weakness for her gain. She always wants more slaves she can do whatever she wants with. Because she's the one who mentored me in training slaves, she had would be able to claim Jeremiah second handedly as her own.

I knew Collin was her favorite slave, but without a second thought she'd trade one good slave for the ability to burrow any future slave of mine.

She was too smart for me. I kicked myself for becoming the protégé of the cruelest Mistress around. I thought I could outsmart her, I thought it would give me leg up, but in her eyes I'm no better than one of her prized toys.

"So, what do you say? Tighten the ship up around here, and I'll be able to trust Collin to stay out of trouble around your new toy." she said with a coy smile.

"Yes, of course Madam Lovya."

"Good. Now, one these slaves needs to be punished. Either Collin, for falling asleep on your boy. Or him for exhausting my toy. I'll be generous enough to let you chose the boy and the punishment." Lovya got up from her chair, leaving collin behind, and walked out of the playroom.

"I have to go pack for my trip, I'll be back tomorrow to see if I need to make arrangements at the pound."

Her heels clicked up the stairs.

My sweet Jeremiah had woken part way into the conversation and looked terrified at me as he was still tied spread on the ground.

I had to think, Lovya wanted a punishment. Which meant a night of essentialy torture. Not just for the boys, but for me aswell. I may be a sadist. But she is satan. Which boy to choose? Do I give Collin a break, or do I keep Jeremiah innocent.

Then I suddenly got an idea.

*jeremiah*

I have to admit, yesterday felt great. Collin was much more gentle than anything the man had done. I was still sore from being tied to the ground all night, but I wasn't disgusted with myself.

"I have a game for you two," the man said.

He walked over t untie me, "Lovya loves games, so she'll be proud of this." he said with an evil grin emerging, "I'll leave you too in here," he gestured to a cage in the corner of the room,"And whoever cums first, gets the punishment."

I was horrified, based on Collin's scar littered skin I had an idea of what the punishment might look like. The thought that I would have to make this man climax or I would be tortured scared the living shit out of me.

The man roughly grabbed my wrist and dragged me inside the cage. Collin crawled behind and right in next to me. The man left, locked the cage and pulled a chair to watch.

"Start."

word count- 884