Chp. 8 TV guide

ok, ok I'm not that mean. here's a real chapter-

tw- vomit, blood, urine (not kinky, and only slight mention) disassociation kinda? assault and abuse.*him*

I love him so much. I love Jeremiah more than everything.

I wanna fucking kill him right now.

He was crying like a lunatic in the playroom. It was fucking ugly. Why couldn't he just listen? Won't be realize everything would go so much better if he would just fucking listen?

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I should go get him at some point. It had been over a day since i left him chained up. He had stopped crying constantly and now only did it after few hours. I didn't know if he had any guess how long it had been. He barely slept. Bad for his health, but good for breaking him. Everyone knows sleep deprivation is one of the first steps to any good brainwashing.

I wanted to see the look in his eyes, was it a vacant submissive look yet? I couldn't see from the camera and it would compromise the whole thing if I went down before he was ready.

*Jeremiah*

My head only softly throbbed anymore. Time had stopped. The ticking from the clock didn't make sense. It skipped and stopped randomly and sometimes sounded like words.

Give up

Tick tock

You know it would make everything better

Tick. Tock.

Give in to it

Tick

Tock

You're nothing.

*Him*

Beep- beep- beep- bee- I hit stop on the alarm I had set. 60 hours. If he hasn't ready by than he might die from thirst before he was. And a dead beauty is worthless. I wasn't that deranged.

I left my office and went to the stairs. Click. I unlocked the first door and headed down. Click. The second. I walked into Jeremiah's bedroom and toward the playroom door. As I opened it I saw his beautiful figure dangling from the ceiling. Head dropped, limbs fully relaxed, and blood dripped down his arms. It beaded down his back mixing with his sweat and puddle of piss on the ground. The smell of the room was rancid. I walked around to his front and saw the main source of the stench. He had vomited all over himself, his skin red and ever-so-slightly burned form the stomach acid. He hadn't eaten in 60 hours so it was mostly acid.

I took two of my fingers and gently lifted his chin. A smile crept across my lips when I saw his vacant office gray eyes. He was nowhere close to me right then. He was far far away. I lowered the chain,  his legs didn't even make an effort to hold him as he slumped to the floor. I unchained him and brought him to the bathroom to get cleaned up and treat his wounds.

*Jeremiah*

I sat on the couch watching tv. It was one of those stupid p.o.v. videos where a beautiful man was cleaning you up after what I assumed you had gotten into a fight. I only just tuned in and it seemed to have already started. It didn't matter much, I never had liked those videos anyway.

I got up and walked to the kitchen door.

"You'll know better now Jeremiah," the tv said. Weird, I thought I had a unique name. Anyway I continued to the kitchen. There was a tv in there playing the same strange video. I didn't pay attention and just walked to the counter and started to make my favorite food.

Your favorite is salty

I thought I liked sweets?

Your favorite is Salty.

Ok I guess I misremembered. It happens to the best of us. I grabbed the salt shaker and starch. I walked to the stove and started a pot of water.

"Good boy jeremiah~ you're throat is so relaxed," this program is weird. The man's face seemed far away on the tv, it was like looking up at a great statue. 'I better hurry up on this food, my throat is so itchy!' I thought as the water came to a boil, I added the salt and let it dissolve before adding the starch to thicken it.

You like it thick!

Yes... that's right, I like it thick! I poured my meal into a cup and let it to body temperature, my favorite. I grabbed the cup,

"Be a good boy and swallow, Jeremiah," I drank the liquid while staring into the tv. The liquid came down my throat fast and I merely choked. The screen got bigger the while each gasp around the liquid. By the bottom of the cup I only saw the footage.

*Him*

Jeremiah's eyes sprang to life. They widened and he choked around me. His whole body two he's violently and he pushed me back, coughing all the while. I knew this would happen at some point. It's what supposed to happen. You can't let them be gone for too long. Or else they wouldn't be able to retain the lesson. The way I've always been told was to shock them out.

It looked like Jeremiah's little meal did the trick.

Luckily I had gotten some good training out of him while he was gone. Rest assured he would go straight into submission pose next time I asked.

829 words- sorry it isn't very long. I'll try to make the next one longer. My internal clock is fucked after being in Japan so its like 2am and I have work at 9 so I should really sleep. what do you guys think of the new pfp? I painted it about a year ago but never did anything with it, also kinda never finished it but whatever. its nowhere near my regular style of semi realistic cartoon and Japanese style landscapes...

I saw my bf today after being gone and it was so much fun! my phone is totally fucked up, I can only use it when I have wifi so it was hard to write cause I couldn't access chapter very often to know where to start from

anyways~ comment and vote! much love

-peri