Chp. 4 Pleasure

tw's for- sexual assault, rape, abuse, and choking.

*Jeremiah*

When I woke up my bandages had been changed and my skin burned less. The man was on the chair and asleep half on the bed. Was he waiting for me to wake up? This was my chance, I could grab the keys from his belt at unlock the door to escape, I could lock the lock behind me so he couldn't follow behind me. I jumped up to grab them, but my hands wear incased in rubber? I had woken the man up, "Jeremiah, you're awake. I was so worried about you. Ah, I see you found the restraints. You see I couldn't have you hurting yourself anymore," his voice was sweet but awful, "I understand now I need to start training sooner rather than later so this doesn't happen again."

He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and started walking towards the dreaded smaller locked door. He opened it up and i was met with the familiar chair in front of a wall of mirrors.

"This won't hurt if you stay still," he set me down on the chair and closed the door, "I picked up some soft silk rope so it won't hurt your precious skin," he smiled wide, a crazy look in his eyes.

"It wasn't cheap you know, but you're worth it," he started to loop it around my chest in a cross cross pattern, I didn't fight back scared of what he might do. He brought it behind my back and threaded it around my arms until they were tightly bound. He crossed it around my waist a few times then tied it off. He nodded at his secure work and put me on my stomach on the padded floor, "I want you to feel me so I won't numb you, but I don't want it to hurt," he said as he ran his hands over the ropes and down to my ass.

He gently straddled my legs to keep them from moving as he started to rub his fingers over my hole. My entire body tensed and I was terrified of what was to come. He was so gentle and spent several moments just massaging me without entering, the latex of his gloves slid surprisingly well over my skin but he still reached over to the table to pick up lube. He coated his hands and he continued to rub me, his second hand started with the first at my asshole but slowly moved down to my balls than dick. He slowly started to stroke and though I hated to admit it, it felt good. I had been silent this whole time but after stroking my dick and rubbing me for a little bit I accidentally let out a moan. I regretted it immediately as he switched from just rubbing to inserting the tip of his finger in me. I hated to say it felt good and I softly gasped. He stopped stroking my penis and wiped his hand on a towel he had set next to me. He took his now clean hand and slid two fingers into my mouth. Running each finger along the tops on my teeth and around my tongue, still while slowly pushing his finger in and out of my ass slightly deeper each time. I heard him moan slightly as he did so. He slid a second finger in and hooked the two fingers in my mouth around my cheek so he could rock me back and forth on the fingers in my ass. I hated that it felt good.

*Him*

He tried to hide the pleasure but I could feel it in the way he relaxed his muscles and the way his breathing got much deeper. He was practically riding my fingers at this point and I was glad he felt so good. I took my fingers out of his mouth and pored more lube onto my hand as I inserted a third finger. He half gasped half sighed at the stretching. Two isn't much but three is pushing it for most people. I wanted this to feel good for him. He whimpered as I pushed deeper into him, constricting around my fingers. Was four too much to ask? As I tried inserting a forth finger he yelped and I bit down on the fingers in his mouth. I pulled both my hands back, turned him over and slapped him cleanly across the face, "You will not ever bite me again!" I yelled and he made a soft sound as I could see his eyes well up with tears. Shit. My poor boy, how could I have hurt him?

I puled his face up to mine and started to kiss him. His lips sat still and unwilling to return my kiss but I pressed on. I pulled his jaw down slightly and tried to snake my tongue into his mouth but he tensed up and I knew he was about to bite me again, "WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SAY? WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?!" He shrunk away the tears having started to flow down his cheeks at this point.