Chapter 1 Berserker God vs Future King

Brunhilde the Valkyrie was walking down the halls, they been in the meeting to discuss the fate of humanity, she managed to use they're pride against them thinking they would be scared of humanity.

"Big sister, are you sure this was a good idea to anger the gods." Goll said.

"To protect the humans we must take a risk." She said.

"Then how about some assistance."

They looked to the side and saw a man that was handsome with golden yellow hair, yellow eyes wearing a blue suit with a black tie and shoes, he had white gloves and has a book on the side.

"Who are you?" Brunhilde said while Goll was nervous.

"Greetings, I am Henry. I came to assist you in your mission to stop the gods from destroying humanity."

"For what reason?" Goll asked.

"Simple, my boss is very close to humanity, as he doesn't wish to see all the potential they have go to waste. So with my help I know who from the many fighters that can compete." He said.

Brunhilde stares at Henry. "How do you intend to help us?"

He smiles as he opens his book. "The multiverse has many strong fighters, from the living and dead, so why not pick those that can fight them."

Brunhilde smiles. "I see, can you show us them?"

"Big sister, are you sure we can trust him?" Goll said.

"Be silent Goll, show us." Brunhilde said.

Herny nodded and opens a portal for them to follow him.

Later

At the Valhalla arena gods and mortals were there to see the tournament.

Heimdall was at the arena. "I've waited ages for this very moment. The moment that I blew this Gjallarhorn to signal the start of Ragnarok. The rules are simple it will be a fight to the Death!"

Henry was with Brunhilde and Goll on the side of the humans.

"It's starting." Goll said.

"Yes." Henry looks at the cards and smiles.

"From The Side Of The Gods, This Man! One known for his tremendous power and his legendary weapon, mjolnir! It's The Strongest Nordic's God, the thunder berserker!" Heimdall shouted. "Thor!"

Thor teleports to the arena and gets ready holding on to his hammer.