Chapter 9 Strongest Man vs King of Underworld

The gods were having a meeting and Zeus said: "Well we'll have to find someone to replace Buddha since he joined humanity's side."

"I shall go next." Hades told the gods.

"Well you better fix what Poseidon did, because that coward was a disgrace." Odin said.

"To be honest, it's about time someone break that perfect bravado of his, even though it cost him his death." said Hades.

"Well that's a interesting view on that Hades." Shiva got surprised.

"Don't misunderstand my words... I care for my brothers despite their own egos. I always warned Poseidon not to keep on acting that perfect persona of his since it will lead to his downfall but alas it happened to him." said Hades shaking his head, "Now time for me to prepare for my fight, as it is a big brother's job to assist his younger siblings."

With Henry

He checks the cards again and saw that Hades was next. "Hmmm, Hades, well it's time to send the one that knows about siblings too."

Henry looka his fighters and noticed Minato's name making him frown.

"I want to help you sister, but some people are just too greedy even when they want to help humanity." He said.

At the arena

The place was changed for the fight with many coming to see it.

"I never thought I would see Uncle fighting in this tournament." Ares said, taking a seat in a smaller chair. "But what a relief, though I was hoping to meet your expectations, Hermes."

"Hm? Ahh, yes!" Hermes said, laughing. "You surely don't mean you were actually thinking of fighting, were you?" He asked.

"HUH!? I really hate you when you do things like that!?" Ares said annoyed by his brother.

"Ah, good grief... but now it is clear who will win the next round, just take a look at this glorious arena!" The arena looked more hellish and made more for Helheim than Valhalla. "Isn't it just the perfect sight for Hades's victory?"

Hermes wonders who humanity will send to fight.

"Now fighting for the gods, coming all the way from helheim in a time of need... Is this god! When this god walks the whole world trembles! when he scowls all bow before him!" Heimdall shouted. "Cerberus, the watchdog of hell, Dopes his heads to him! typhon, the most fearsome monster, purrs like a feline! The eldest of all three brothers of greece, and strongest greek god! king of the netherworld... Hades!" Hades came out and took his jacket off.

"And now representing humanity, he's the future King of Eternia, the Prince that fought the forces of evil without a second thought to protect his people

"And now representing humanity, he's the future King of Eternia, the Prince that fought the forces of evil without a second thought to protect his people. He is known as The Most Powerful Man in the Universe! Prince Adam or as he prefers to be called... He-Man!" Heimdall said.