Chapter 6 God of Destruction vs Street Fighter

Someone was walking down the dark hallways and at his side was a Valkyrie, it was a giant woman called Thrud.

"Well it seems it's our turn." She said.

"Yes, let's defeat them." The man said.

At the arena

Heimdall was nervous and looks around. "There's been a change, now humanity has to win all the matches while the gods have to only win one."

Humanity got mad while the gods mocked them.

"Those bastards!" Brunhilde was angry.

"They can't do that!" Goll was shocked.

Henry frowns. "It seems they're making sure they won, good thing we have our Champions."

Heimdall hates this, he wants to be a fair judge but now they're cheating.

"Now to start the battle. First is off.. The king is this man! Creating and destroying the world on a whim, creation and destruction, destruction and creation! The world is clearly this man's plaything?" Heimdall shouted. "What is it that he's desire? There's no reasoning! There's no arguing! Those who don't interest him receive nothing but destruction! Representing for the gods is... Shiva!"

Shiva comes out on a elephant and grins.

"It's finally my turn, time for me to destroy

"It's finally my turn, time for me to destroy." Shiva said, getting pumped.

"Shiva you can do it." Parvati cheers.

"Shiva will be able to do it." Kali said.

Ganesha roars. "Papa! You can beat him!"

Durga was there and smiles. "Lord Shiva will defeat this human."

"And representing humanity, he's the wandering martial artist. The master of Ansatsuken that would fight in the Street Fighter tournament against many great fighters. His name is Ryu!"

Ryu comes out with his head headband blowing in the wind.

"Ooh, a martial artist." said Aphrodite in interest.

"His eyes has the same reading to Goku, but a mixture between light and darkness." said Zeus.