Chapter 2 God of Gods vs Limit Breaker

Zeus was having a meeting with the other gods.

He drinks a cup of tea. "Well this was interesting."

"Interesting?! Thor just lost his battle! Even if he survived because of a old rule he got eliminated!" Shiva said.

Odin was near and didn't say anything but he was angry with his birds getting scared.

"Thor was simply fated to lose his battle, he was destined to fight a human that could defeat him. Well it's time we respond to the Valkyries." Zeus said.

With Henry

He was at a black room sitting at a table before he flips a card revealing a upside down wheel of fortune.

His eyes widen. "A change in the tournament will happen." He then goes to check the roster of fighters he has. "It's time to swap the order before it starts."

Later

The second match was about to begin, Brunhilde was with Goll as they watched before Henry came.

"What took you so long?" Goll asked.

"Just needed to check on chosen fighter I picked." Henry smiles.

"After the last match the arena has been fixed thanks to the gods." Heimdall said.

Thor goes to a seat and watches, Loki looks at him. "Well too bad cousin, it seems you lost your hammer."

"It was bound to happen one day." Thor said.

Heimdall then got call. "Huh? We're changing the order? Then who's next? Wait... who? HUH!? NO WAY!?" The sky then turned dark.

"Eh? Why's it so dark?" Goll asked, confused.

Henry frowns. "It's time."

They heard a music play as Hermes appears playing the tune.

"That's...Lord Hermes!?" Goll said in shock. "Our next opponent is Lord Hermes...? But his name wasn't on the list...right?"

"My Apologize Everyone. There's Been A Change In Plans, introducing our second fighter for the gods! The one who will fight... This God...no...wait...actually, This esteemed gentleman standing here!" He shouted, and it was revealed to be Zeus.

actually, This esteemed gentleman standing here!" He shouted, and it was revealed to be Zeus

"Hi there everyone~." Zeus said. "Do treat me kindly."

Brunhilde and Goll got shocked to see him as Henry frowns. The cards were right.

"Alrighty! Then!" Zeus said getting ready. "Hermes! Come on!" He ordered.

"Dear me. How many millennia has it been...since I last heralded Lord Zeus's match to battle...with this very song!' Hermes thought, then a dozen more violins appeared and then played "Slaughter in The God's Ring!" which got every God pumping.

"Hoho~ this song always gets the blood pumping~." Zeus said, dropping his cane.

"Using his powers of creation at his own whim, returning anything that doesn't suit his fancy back to the void! Truly a king of the gods! Eons Ago...he brought sbout the titanomachy to decide the mightiest gods...Infamous for committing the crimes of patricide, this old geezer, gets off on battle!" Heimdall shouted. "A real god among gods! his name is...Zeus!"