Chapter 8 Avatar vs Demon

Many came to see the tournament, Henry waits with his book and watches the match.

"Representing humanity, he's a young man that traveled the nations to bring peace to all, he is known as the Avatar, Aang!" Heimdall said.

Aang comes out carrying his staff and smiles.

Humanity was surprised to see someone very young fighting, while the gods smirked, seeing a child fighting in a death match

"Heh this will be easy for all of us." said Loki.

"Come on Aang you can do it." Sokka said.

"Show them the power of the avatar." Katara said.

"Long ago... he helped those foolish mortals... With their worldly desires... And showed them the path... Through the darkness... Here is that man! This man... abandoning royalty... Abandoning family... Abandoning worldly desires... Abandoning the six emotions... Trodding an untrodden! Like the horn of the rhinoceros... He walked all alone... And so, in just six years... This man attained enlightenment! born alone... Living alone... And fighting alone!" He stated. "Throughout heaven and earth... I alone am the honored one. Throughout heaven and earth... I alone am the mighty one! Only I... am strong! It's Buddha!"

Buddha appears and raises a hand, many gods think they won but then he walks to Aang's side.

"W-Wait... uh... that's the wrong way!" Heimdall said. "That's going too far! too far!"

Heimdall takes the horn making him stunned. "Test, testing! I'll be fighting with Aang as his divine partner... Ya dig?"

Heimdall got stunned. "Huh?"

This made all the gods mad as they started to yell at them.

"Shut up!" Buddha said stopping them. "If the Gods won't save them...I will. And if any God gets in my way...I'll kill them."

He and Aang posed together as they were ready to fight together.

"Wh...What the heck!? Why's Lord Buddha fighting for-?" Goll looks at Brunhilde and Henry.

"He's the big secret we kept, and he was good match for Aang as they share similar views." Henry said.

He glares at Brunhilde who looks away since all of humanity will be in danger because of her.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! You can't do that!" Heimdall shouted. "We've already decided on the 13 Gods and 13 Mortals that would be fighting... so you switching over to Humanity throws everything out of ord-"

"I don't mind." Zeus said. "We will just need a replacement."

"Well you heard him." Aang smiles.

"Let me ask you... Buddha...are you prepared to make enemies of all us Gods?" Odin asked.

"Didn't I tell you guys? Friend or enemy, good or bad, God or Human. It doesn't matter who you are...'cos in this whole world, I'm just me!" He said.

Aang high fives Buddha showing they're friendship.