Chapter 10 Lord of the Flies vs Golden Avenger

After the last battle with Hades He-Man was brought to the infirmary to heal himself.

Ryu and Jack were asked to watch over the place for anyone that would come.

"We can never be too careful." Henry said with Goll and Brunhilde following him.

"Yes, he's still one of our Champions." Brunhilde said.

They saw Beelzebub come by making them surprised.

"So it looks like Adamas didn't come. Most likely because he got reminded of his brother when he saw the human with his sister." Beelzebub said.

Goll was scared and Henry said: "So do you have a reason to be here?"

The two stared at each other and they're energies went up making Goll grow pale.

"Let me tell you, that I am among the gods that want to destroy humanity." Beelzebub said.

"Well let's say my Champions will make sure that doesn't happen, even more when you should know, none of them lost." Henry said.

"Then i'll have to make sure to change that." Beelzebub said.

He leaves and Brunhilde said: "You really went against him."

"I'm much stronger than you think, also I have the perfect fighter to go against him, a man that is always thinking about the future." Henry smiles.

At a workshop

Someone was working on a suit of armor with the Valkyrie Gondul behind him.

"It's our turn." She said.

"Well time to show these gods who's boss." The man smiles as he puts down a metal mask that's gold.

At the arena.

Heimdall does the intro. The arena's makeover is complete! Ragnarok Round Eight... Humanity has gained a massive lead even with the change in the rules... In order to do away with this disgrace, one god has arrived from Hell!

The gate opened making many gods getting scared as they saw Beelzebub come out.

"The one who will bring despair to the defiant human race... the Cursed God! The Dark God, spawned from utter darkness... What will his hands bring forth? Prosperity? Ruin? What will his mouth devour? God? Man? The priest of the deadly sin of gluttony and the ruler of evil spirits! Even the gods fear and revile his cursed power... And now, that power will finally be unleashed! Mankind trembles in fear of him and has called him thus: "The Lord of the Flies!" BEELZEBUB!"

Beelzebub stands in the arena and Ares was nervous. "He's here."

"And now in the side of humanity, he's the billionare that once made weapons of war, decided to show the world a new way with his inventions, as he says Heroes aren't born, they're built, presenting Tony Stark!"