Chapter 4 God of Heroes vs Hero of Tomorrow

Henry was walking down the Halls with Brunhilde and Goll as they talk about what will happen next.

"After this victory, who else will the gods send?" Brunhilde said.

"Seeing how our fighters defeated Zeus and make Posedon a joke the next one might be another Greek.

"And you would not be wrong." They saw someone and it was a big guy with red hair having tattoos on him.

Goll gained an intense look on her face before she rushed up to the God as if she was going to hit him, only for that look to turn into a look of joy and happiness as the God smiled and leaned down a bit and raised up his arm as the duo linked the...

Goll gained an intense look on her face before she rushed up to the God as if she was going to hit him, only for that look to turn into a look of joy and happiness as the God smiled and leaned down a bit and raised up his arm as the duo linked them up together in joy. "Brother Heracles!" Geir said happily.

"Geir, look at you now! You've gotten so big and you're so brave now!" Heracles said with a happy smile as he laughed joyfully.

"It has been a while since last we met...Brother Hercules." Brunhild said with a small smile, bowing a bit to Heracles.

"Indeed, it sure has, Brunhild." Hercules said. "You're just as polite as ever, huh?" He noted casually as he let go of Geir and scratched his head.

"At the very least I am glad you're looking as healthy as ever." Brunhild said softly.

Heracles looks at Henry. "So your the one helping Brunhilde and humanity."

"Of course, you see I have many things to why I should protect them. Also from what you said, does that mean your our next opponent?" Henry said.

"You are correct." He said making the two Valkyries worried.

"Although, it is not my place to say this...I wish you good luck." Brunhild to Hercules.

"Yeah...you too." Hercules said. "I would give up the battlefield choice to you, since I want to make it fair."

"Well, the fighter I know will be very grateful as he would like to fight at his home." Henry said.

Heracles nodded and leaves them.

"Who did you pick for Heracles Henry?" Goll asked.

"A true of justice." Henry said making Brunhilde surprised.

As Heracles walks away he heard a voice. "I saw that~." Loki appears out of a energy. "You sure get along with the Valkyries, don't you? Hercules."

Heracles stares at him.

"Oh, I get it. Though our Pantheons may be far apart in geography...they're both full of you half-assed Demigods, huh? Isn't going to be hard for you~?" He asked, but Hercules smirked.

"Humanity is a fearsome foe, they prove themselves that much." Hercules stated. "As a representative of the Gods and as a military man, I intend to have a fair fight."

"Hmm. Hope that works out for you." Loki stated.

"Loki... let me just say one thing to you... I'm opposed to the end of Humanity." Hercules said firmly. "However... ever since Ragnarok started, I've had no intention of losing. As a representative of the Gods, I will win without a shadow of a doubt!" He shouted. "On top of that... I will move to save Humanity...!"