Chapter 13 Meeting of the gods

Zeus was having a meeting with the gods as the fallen ones have they're seats with black tarps over them.

"Well it seems humanity has been showing that they don't wish to lose no matter what." Zeus said.

"Still surprised that your son gave up the match." Shiva said.

"Well... He's always about the beauty of things, so he chose to end as he was smitten by that woman." Zeus defended his son.

Odin frowns since that was a disgrace all of them.

Thor was silent wearing a cloak as he looks around.

"Well it's time to choose the next fighter." Zeus said.

A egyptian man with a jackal headress raises his hand. "Hey! Hey! Hey! Pick me next!"

"Oh Anubis." Zeus said.

"Okay!" He crawls up to the table going up to Zeus. "I've alwaaays~ waited for my turn in silence! So i'm getting really really anxious i'm not sure if i'm going to be able to participate."

He growls like a dog and Zeus laughs. "Well you seem excited. What do you say norse gods?"

"What do you say uncle?" Loki asked him.

"It is well." He said.

"Yay!" Anubis cheers. "I can't wait to fight."

"Wait!" Someone came inside and they saw it was Susanoo.

"Susanoo?" Shiva raises an eyebrow.

"I'll be the one to go." He said.

"Hey it was my turn to go!" Anubis growls.

"I see, but i'll be the one to go." He laughs it off.

Anubis screams as he falls down since Susanoo was hard to convince.

"I've been curious about the next one, since these fighters are all interesting." He said.

"Oh really?"

They looked to one of the empty seats and on it was a man that looked feminine with blue hair.

"Hey who are you?!" Loki said.

"And how dare you sit on Poseidon's chair!" Ares goes towards him.

The stranger grabs his arm and throws him through the roof as he screams.

They looked up in surprise to see that happen.

"Well that's impressive." Shiva said.

"Wait, your one of the fighters we saw before." Hermes said.

"That's right, my name is Rimuru Tempest." He smiles.

"You have nerve to be in the council of gods." Odin glares at him.

Rimuru gets up and goes towards Susanoo. "Well if your curious, I will be next."

"Oh really, do you have a title to your name?" Susanoo got curious.

"I am known as the Chaos Creator." He said.

Susanoo blinks and laughs. "The chaos creator? Well I see that means you have great strenght, and well you'll be facing me the godslayer."

Rimuru's smiles never faltered. "I see, well i'm not worried."

He walks away and Susanoo watches him leave.

"Theres something off about him." Anubis said. "I'm sure he's not human."

"Well what is he?" Loki said.

Anubis goes foward but then he saw the other mystery fighter from before staring down at him.

"Hey who are you?!" He then noticed a pyramid necklace. "That looks like an egyptian item."

"It is, for now you may know me as Yami." He said.

Anubis stares at him and sees the aura of a pharaoh.

"If your Anubis, then i'll be the one to face you another round." Yami goes off.

Anubis smiles. "Okay, then i'll beat you when we see each other there."

"Oi, you think i'm going to lose?" Susanoo said.

"You stole my match, so I hope you do now." Anubis said.

Zeus rubs his beard and thinks about the two fighters. "Well we now know what the two of the last three are, but theres one we don't know who it is."

"You mean they're last fighter, I know one of the chosen ones is that girl Alice." Loki grunts remembering her.

Odin looks at Zeus and wonders too who that last fighter is, could it be something the interloper chose to fight against himself the strongest norse God.

If that is my opponent I will make sure to destroy him. Odin thinks to himself.

With Henry

He was with Brunhilde and he shows Rimuru's image to her.

"He is our next chosen fighter?" She asked.

"Of course, if anyone can defeat the gods it's him." Herny said.

Brunhilde looks at him and wonders what his abilities are.

Henry kept what they can do away from her, most likely to see they're reactions.

Nearby Aang and Jack were watching with the avatar saying: "Now this will be exciting."

"Yes, it will be most interesting." Jack nodded.

Goll looks at them. "Hey how's Chris' doing?"

"She's still in her room." Aang said.

"Well a confession that sudden would make anyone not be able to understand right away." Jack said.

"I hope she'll be okay." Goll said.

"She's just not used to that, but Chris is a strong girl she'll come back." Henry said.

"Yes, but we will have to be ready for the next round." Brunhilde said.

Gilgamesh was on the sides holding a glass of wine.

"Hmph, well that creature better put on a good show, the gods deserve they're humiliation." He chuckles.

Brunhilde looks at him and if anyone that hates the gods more, its Gilgamesh for what they did to his best friend.

"Now the gods better be ready for they're demise." Gilgamesh grins as he will enjoy watching them lose the tournament and even more when they die.

Nearby Ares was stuck in a tree and in pain.

"Help, a little help. Hermes, please." He said.

"I'm scared." Ares didn't want to be left alone in this tree.