No Worries

"You monster!" Lauren angrily charged at it. The others were in a state of shock but were brought back to reality when they heard Lauren shout. That monster just threw her younger brother across the country!

"Fire smasher" the spin sword changed into into a giant zanbato.

"Hydro bow."

"Earth slicer."

"Forest spear."

"Barracuda blade"

"Dragon sword", "Phoenix shot", "Snake axe", "Tiger claw", "Shark bowgun", "Super silver spear."

They brought forth their personal weapons and began to attack the monster, the battle was intense.

"Let's finish this." Gia said and they nodded in agreement, "Together." Troy added.

"Blazing strike." Lauren began the attack.

"Barracuda bite," Antonio followed. "Seismic swing." The yellow samurai ranger said.

"Forest vortex", "Dragon splash." Mike and Kevin attacked together.

The Megaforce rangers were not far behind, they also attacked with their all their strength.

The jellyfrog monster couldn't stand the attacks and ended up exploding.

The rangers demorphed. "We have to find Jayden and Mia." Lauren said. "But how?" Kevin asked.

"Without the water map we won't be able to trace them through their morphers." Emily said, she was feeling a bit pessimistic.

"They have to find their way back." Jake said. The rangers dejectedly left. While going, something caught Emma's attention. She walked towards it and saw that it was a tentacle that belonged to the monster.

She reached out and touched it. She felt electrocuted and jerked her hands back. Troy always paid special attention to her in the team. Naturally his stubborn eyes refused to stop glancing at the girl.

"I don't think it's a good idea to touch the tentacle of a hybrid monster that just threw our seniors away."

Startled by the voice Emma stood quickly and turned. Perhaps her actions were too rushed because in the next second Troy had to extend an arm and wrap it around her waist to prevent her from falling.

Their bodies were so close to the point that she could feel his hot breath fanning her forehead. As for Troy the two soft things pressed against his muscular build was divine.

"You lovebirds can be lovey dovey later but now we have a serious problem." Mike shouted, hoping to lighten up the atmosphere. It worked. They all laughed and Emma's face was red with embarrassment.

"Don't worry amiga, Jayden is strong and Mia is smart, they'll be able to overcome anything together. I'm sure they'll be fine." Antonio comforted his best friend's sister. Antonio was a year ahead of Jayden and six months older than Lauren. He was the eldest in the team.

Lauren nodded and smiled at him. He was right, her younger brother is no longer a child. He is now a full fledged adult, he is even stronger than all of the Samurai rangers combined.

When they returned the whole school had gathered in front of the bus. "It looks like there's an announcement going on." Orion said.

They all hurried and saw Mr. Burley standing in front of the bus.

"Listen up kids, because of the alien attack that happened this afternoon the roads have been blocked. But we will continue the journey tomorrow. We have booked a hotel near the beach with good customer service. Please follow me and check in to your rooms."

They students followed him as he led the way.

"Well at least we don't have to worry about them not knowing where we'll be. If they're back by tomorrow we can still leave with them." Troy said to Emma.

"Well that's only if they're able to make it in time. The sun is setting and its getting late, I hope they're fine." Emma said worriedly.

"I'm sure they'll be fine." Troy was quite confident since he knew the things the samuraizers could summon after spending time with Jayden for a night. They had built a deeper understanding of each other.

They checked in to their hotels in the evening.

Emma had just finished taking a shower and had a towel wrapped around her body while drying her hair with a mini towel.

All of a sudden felt weak all over. She gently laid down on the bed and closed her eyes, hoping she'd fell better after a while.

Troy's room was the closest to hers and therefore wanted to ask her to go for dinner at the restaurant downstairs. Their 'date' had been interrupted by the monster attack this afternoon.

He gathered all his courage and knocked on her door.