You Can Never Hide Anything From Sister!

The next day, Emma woke up and saw that the room was neat including the bed and herself. 'Troy must've done it,' but the man in question was nowhere to be seen. She opened her sleepy eyes and looked outside the floor to ceiling window. The sun was high in the sky, she reckoned it was afternoon.

She got out of bed and brushed her teeth, trying her best to ignore her wobbly legs and sore nether regions, her breasts were sore and her butt hurt even more. Thank God today was Saturday, else she wouldn't know what excuse to come up with in order to skip class!

She sighed and looked at her breasts, shoulders, neck and tummy that were covered in hickeys. She stepped into the shower and came out refreshed. She heard growling sounds from her belly and quickly put on her clothes, luckily her hair and jacket would be enough to cover the hickeys on her neck.

She was now able to carefully examine the interior of the new school, they returned at night and she was too tired to look around, heck she even got banged hard.

Her room was pretty nice.

Everything she needed was in place, she had to admit, Troy was a good boyfriend. She'll be magnanimous and pardon him for ravaging her last night since he's arranged all her things, he did a good job. Even her wardrobe was neatly stacked with her clothes.

She went out and saw a room adjacent to hers. She opened it and entered the room, the aura in it was completely different from hers. It carried a masculine charm.

The floor to ceiling window had a perfect view. But the owner was nowhere to be found.

She went out and descended the stairs, she had to admit, the school has done a good job in decorating the rooms.

It was neat and tidy.

She went out and began to explore the place. She began with the cafeteria since she was hungry.

It was huge and neat, there were a few students there having their lunch. She was served and ate till she was satisfied.

"Yo!"

"Ahh! Gia you scared me!"

Emma staggered.

"Oops, my bad!"

The blonde beauty smiled at her brunette friend. "Fancy seeing you here, at this time. Did you get your lunch... more like breakfast."

Emma rolled her eyes when Gia laughed. "So, how'd it go?"

"H-How did w-what go?" Perhaps her guilty conscience caused her to stutter because she stuttered way more than usual.

Gia just made an 'O' with her left hand and thrust her index finger inside, Emma blushed like crazy, her face and neck was red and even her body had turned a light shade of pink.

"You- y-you- W-what d-d-do you mean by t-that?" Emma subconsciously backed away.

Gia laughed heartily, Emma looked like she was going to faint any time soon. Her hearty laughter soon became maniacal as the grabbed Emma's wrist and began to drag her.

"W-where are we going?"

"Oh you'll see!"

. . .

Emma blinked in confusion as they both stood in a cubicle in the washroom, "Umm... why are we here again?"

Gia didn't answer her and immediately pulled up her shirt, her actions were so fast that Emma didn't get time to react until much, much later.

"Holy sh*t!" Gia cursed as she stared at the red and purple hickeys and bite marks on her breasts and stomach. Emma blushed and tried to pry her hands off but the vigorous activity last night had drained her energy. Her hands would shiver the moment force was applied and she literally had to force her legs to stand, how can she break free from Gia's grasp?

"Ahh, Gia! What is wrong with you?!"

She struggled but to no avail, she was so embarrassed she could die. Aside from the fact that there were bite marks on her body, she didn't wear bra!

That's right! Gia was looking at her bare chest!

Troy, that scum, had squeezed and sucked her titties all night and they hurt a lot, how can she wear bra? She could only wear a jacket to cover the fact that she didn't wear bra.

Gia looked at her marked body and her eyes widened in shock and disbelief, even her nipples had turned red.

"Dang, what a work of art." Gia stared at the marks.

She finally let go and looked at Emma who was blushing and glaring at her, she cleared her throat and quickly focused her gaze elsewhere.

'I would've never pictured the stoic, boring and almost always expressionless leader to have such a wild side!'

"L-lets get going... to familiarize ourselves." Gia blushed and pulled Emma out. Emma sighed, she could never hide anything from Gia.