Time To Go

Emma woke up the next morning feeling sore all over, it's as if she collided with a monster in battle, oh wait, she did battle a monster.

Her lower regions hurt and she whimpered in pain.

"Why does my v***** hurt so much?" She complained.

Then she remembered what happened last night. She immediately sat up and looked around, but Troy was no where to be seen.

She sighed, crestfallen.

Emma took a shower and brushed her teeth, she wore her clothes and took out her luggage, ready to head downstairs when she heard a knock on the door.

"Emma, it's almost time to leave. Are you ready?"

When she heard the husky voice calling out to her, she froze. She forgot to respond.

"Emma? Emma I'm coming in," before she could respond, he opened the door and entered.

They stared at each other for a while before looking away. Troy approached her and Emma shyed away.

'Why now?! I can't even look at your face!'

Emma screamed inwardly.

He scanned her up and down. Emma, who was being scrutinized, blushed in embarrassment.

'Why's he looking at me like that?'

Troy slowly advanced towards her and bent down, whispering in her ear.

"I don't like this dress, change it."

Emma blushed profusely, but she still refused to give in.

"Why should I change my outfit?"

Emma had started to wear her usual outfit; white top with pink shorts and a denim jacket.

"Because those shorts aren't covering those pretty legs of yours. Only I'm allowed to see it because I'm your boyfriend and you... you are my woman."

He ran his hands up and down her thighs, squeezed  her flesh and spanked her butt.

"Ah~"

Emma blushed at the sinful sounds she was making. How embarrasing!

He opened her luggage and took out a grey tank top and a knee-length pink skirt.

"Change into this."

Looking at the top, then remembering the hickeys scattered on her chest, neck and collarbones, Emma glared at Troy.

"Don't worry, I'll get you a mini jacket." He chuckled and sat down, staring at her.

Emma finally gave in and started marching toward the bathroom.

"And where do you think you're going missy?" He raised an eyebrow.

"To change clothes, Mister." Emma fired back.

"I want you to change right in front of me." Emma's eyes widened at his outrageous remark.

"What?!"

"Better pick up the pace missy, it's almost time."

Emma blushed in embarrassment and started stripping, it's not like he hasn't seen her naked anyway.

Troy sat comfortably on the bed with his legs apart and watched in awe as she took off her top, exposing the huge white and soft buns held in her brassiere.

'What a vixen," he thought, fully aroused.

Emma saw his arousal through his pants and smirked inwardly. With an innocent look she intentionally bent forward slowly when she was taking off her shorts, revealing her big breasts to him even more.

Troy almost groaned from the sight.

'Maybe... it was not a good idea to get her to strip for me?'

Once she was naked with only her brassiere and pant covering her intimate areas, she took the skirt and slid it on. Repeating the same process all over again.

The way she bent down with her tits hanging gave the illusion that they were going to fall out of their container, which gave him a sense of excitement.

When she was done, she looked at him with an innocent look.

"Troy, my coat."

He was brought back to reality when he heard her. Looking at the hickey marks that were littered around her neck, Troy gave a smug grin.

He approached her and snaked his hand around her waist, pulling her close.

"Don't think I don't know what you were doing missy. You won't go unpunished," he bit her earlobe and pushed his bulge against her skin.

Emma gasped as she felt something hard pressing against her stomach. She blushed profusely.

"Go downstairs."

He gave her a grey mini lace coat but not without giving her a two hard spanks on the butt. She gasped, it felt painful but it was somehow pleasureful for whatever reason.

Emma didn't need to be told twice, she took her luggage and dashed out without looking back.

Looking at her retreating figure, Troy sighed. It's not her fault but his, he should've known it was a bad decision.

He took a quick shower and headed downstairs while sighing, wondering where Jayden and the pink ranger were. He doesn't really remember her name but it was easy for him to recognize her because Jayden had the thing for her.