Make Out

Jayden was caught off guard, he was brought back to his senses when he saw a very fair skin. Her tummy was flat and her breasts were being supported by a d-cup brassiere.

She started to fumble with the waistband of her shorts. Jayden immediately rushed foward and held her hand, "Mia snap out of it!"

He said in a panicked voice, his voice was especially loud and stern, his slightly trembling voice gave him away, revealing his internal struggle.

She looked at him dazedly, "So cool," she muttered.

Jayden's temperature was the hottest among all the rangers, but because of his dirty mind and all the unholy fantasies in his head about a certain pink ranger, he had to take a cold shower.

So his body was cold and his temperature was now lower than normal.

Mia leaned into his embrace, wrapping her arms around his neck, she tiptoed and licked his adam's apple.

His arms were encircled around her waist to stabilize her wobbly body. He was surprised.

She somehow found pleasure in that and began to suck. "Uh," he groaned.

Mia felt the vibrations and sucked a bit harder, occasionally biting and nibbling on it.

He tightened his grip around her waist, she was testing him too much. His hormones were raging. After she had enough, she began the nibble on his shoulder.

Her body was firmly pressed against his. He could feel her gazongas moving up and down as she kept moving.

She repeated this process for a while, she looked at him with a pout and watery eyes, her face was flushed was her hair was let loose.

"Jayden hold me," she said that and jumped, she immediately wrapped her legs around his waist. Subconsciously, he supported her by gripping her thighs, his fingers dangerously close to her huge butt cheeks.

This time around, it was Jayden who had to tilt his head up in order to look at her face.

Mia had a goofy smile on her face, the cute kind.

Her smile was infectious, without realizing it, the stoic leader couldn't help but smile along with her.

But in the next second, his smile vanished and was replaced by a burning fire that spread throughout his being.

Mia collided her lips with his and began to kiss him, albeit clumsily due to inexperince. He began to kiss her back.

They were making out.

Mia brought out her tongue and licked Jayden's lips. He parted his lips and they engaged in a tongue war.

Jayden dominated Mia in every way possible. She began tapping his shoulder frantically, indicating she couldn't breathe.

He reluctantly parted their lips, she began to take in deep breaths. He then cautiously palmed her butt, he studied her face so that every microexpression of hers will not escape his eyes.

She let out a surprised yelp and looked at him with her blushing face. Her breathing that had returned to normal began to speed up again.

Her heart was beating fast and so was his. Her butt was big and soft as a baby's.

He couldn't help it and began to massage her butt. It felt very soft. "Ah a-ah Jayden," she moaned softly.

Unable to maintain eye contact with him she looked away. "Look at me." He commanded.

Mia glanced at him but looked away quickly, Jayden gritted his teeth and spanked her butt.

A surprised Mia straightened her back, which in turn pushed her chest to his face. Jayden's face suddenly came into contact with something soft and warm and it smelt nice.

Jayden gently placed her on the bed and hovered above her. He locked his lips with hers and kissed her passionately.

He parted from her, took off his shirt and tossed it aside. He stared at her like a predator eyeing its prey.

Mia touched his abs. The eight pack abs were rock hard, and his v-line curved inwards to his jeans and left the rest to the imagination.

It was very tempting, then her eyes finally landed on the tent in between his legs. Her mind was fuzzy, she didn't bother to think for a second about what it was and directly reached out.

Her hands came into contact with the red ranger's sword. He groaned clenched his hands tightly, the veins on his forearm and hands were on display.

He took in deep breaths to calm down and regain his rationality.

Mia was surprised by his strange reaction and rubbed the sword. He lowered his head and moaned her name in a deep voice.

"Mia..."