Teasing Mia

This chapter contains MATURE SCENES so readers who at under eighteen years are not allowed to read, readers who are not comfortable with such scenes can skip. Again, I'll put (🔞) at the beginning of each mature chapter and (🚫) at the end of each mature chapter. Okay my dirty minded readers, enjoy!

                  🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Jayden had to fight the urge to tear her apart, mustering his courage, he gently said to her.

"You're doing great. Faster." She blushed when she heard his groan. She started moving her hands up and down at a fast pace. Jayden gripped her bra and tore it.

"H-Hey that was brand new, ah~" he grabbed her tits and started kneading them. It was very soft and fair, her pink hardened buds were occasionally pinched by him. "Ah, ah, hmm~," Mia moaned.

Looking at her face that was blushing due to their naughty activities, he smirked.

His spirit animal was a lion, lions are kings. No king likes to be challenged, she can be in charge of everything, her wish was his command, but not in bed.

In bed, he's the master and she serves him, he takes the lead and she follows, he commands and she obeys.

He pulled her closer between his thighs and buried his sword between her titties, he moaned at the feeling.

Mia's breasts were very, very soft and warm. Mia blushed deeply at the sight of the red ranger's sword that was in between her breasts.

Her lower part was wet and itching to be touched. She was now absolutely naked while he was half naked with his zip undone to grant her access to his sword.

Jayden gripped her breasts and moved it up and down in a fast pace. He occasionally moaned and groaned. His deep husky voice was seductive and enchanting.

Mia also moaned, due to the harsh way he was treating her breasts, it had become red and a bit sore.

"Slowly, ah Jayden take your time~" she kept kept moaning theses words. But it only got him riled up. He finally looked at her, seeing her pitiful appearance made him feel a bit guilty but also happy that he was the one who made her like this.

Looking alluring while kneeling with her legs parted and body glistening under the moonlight that shone through the floor to ceiling window as the only source of light in the room.

He lifted her up and settled her on his lap. She was straddling him with her big tits pressed firmly against his chest.

He felt her hard cherries pressed against his chest. He palmed them and massaged them again, he looked at her pink buds that had hardened and looked as if they were teasing him. He began to suck her right nipple while massaging the left one.

Mia screamed and threw her head back. Jayden gently bit her nipple and sucked hard, making her tremble uncontrollably.

She never knew that her breasts were this sensitive!

Jayden wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer, sucking her nipple urgently, he then moved on to the left one and did the same. He reached out and touched her opening. She was very wet.

"Looks like you're very turned on," he teased.

"No," she whispered, "No? But your body is telling me a different story." He rubbed her clit and pinched it.

"Ah! Jayden... please!~"

"Please what Mia? Say what you want."

"I... I want you to feel you inside me!" She whispered and buried he head in his shoulders, her voice was muffled but she knew that he heard her because he chuckled.

She was too cute and Jayden could help but tease her, "Hmm? I didn't quite catch that." She looked at him in disbelief, her face showing the expression of being wronged.

"You... b-but you did." She looked as if she was about  to cry.

Knowing that she was thin-skinned, Jayden did not continue to tease her any more.

(A/N: A thin-skinned person is someone who is easily embarrassed while a thick-skinned person is someone who is shameless.)

He grabbed his sword and positioned it in front of her opening, but did not enter.

"Mia, you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and my heart will forever be yours, I know this is not the most romantic proposal, but it is the most sincerest and from my heart. I love you. Will you be mine?"

She was taken aback by his confession but was touched nonetheless. She nodded, "I love you too, Lion."

With that, he pushed himself inside her.