Unbearable Pain

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Mia winced in pain when she felt his head gently pushed inside her, followed by his entire shaft.

He reached her wall and looked at her worriedly. She nodded despite the pain, he embraced her, expressing how sorry he felt for her, the pain she was about to go through.

Jayden pushed his shaft inside her and burrowed himself all the way to the hilt. He almost cursed.

"Ahhh!!!" Mia screamed in pain.

He has never felt so good in his life, her insides were tight, warm and wet, he wanted to ravage her, but he knew he had to wait. The next time they have intercourse, they'll be doing it his way. Yep! He would make sure to bang her again, he knew without a doubt that this round would not satisfy him.

But Mia wasn't doing quite well. She felt as if she was being ripped apart, that enormous thing entered her little virgin hole.

Mia hugged Jayden tight and sobbed, she knew it was going to be painful but she didn't expect it to be this unbearable.

She was a Samurai Ranger, she thought she had been through all the hardships and could endure this pain, but she was proven wrong!

He was too huge!

Blood flowed out of her entrance, signaling the breakage of her hymen and the loss of her virginity.

Jayden didn't move and rubbed her back to comfort her. She was too tight.

After two full minutes the pain began to subside. "You can move," she said with a nasal voice.

Jayden did not dare to move too fast, he had smelt blood and knew instantly that she was bleeding without needing to look at it, as a samurai ranger, coming into contact with blood was not foreign to him, which had made him able to detect it just by it's coppery, metallic scent.

He held her butt and moved in and out of her slowly, Mia frowned, moaning in pain.

As time went on her pain vanished and was replaced by pleasure. She started moaning as pleasure overtook her senses and she started moving her hips, no longer satisfied with his slow thrusts.

Jayden noticed these changes and swapped their positions into the M position.

This position gave him the advantage to dominate her so he continued with his slow thrusts, gripping her waist tightly to stop her from moving her hips.

Mia was starting to become frustrated by his slow thrusts and the fact that he didn't seem to know she was giving him the go ahead to increase the force of his thrusts.

"Jayden~" she whispered shyly. "Hmm? Does it hurt?" He asked 'innocently'.

"No..." she said

"Then what is it?" Mia immediately understood what he was up to, he wanted her to beg him!

"Please..." but she had no choice but to do so. "Please what Mia?" He teased her.

"Please... faster~" her face turned red.

With that, Jayden gave in and delivered a hard thrust, increasing his pace and the force of his thrusts. He knew that his thin-skinned fair lady would collapse if he continued to tease her.

Mia gasped at the sudden pleasure and began to moan loudly, he was moving too fast and her brain couldn't comprehend.

"J-J-Jay... den... slow... too deep..." she was unable to speak properly, panting and moaning she could only squeeze out one or two words at a time, hoping he'd understand what she meant.

He was too big, she was struggling to swallow his big sword that seemed to get bigger. Mia began to shed tears because of the pleasure.

Jayden did feel her walls struggling to adjust to his object but continued with his hard thrusts. Mia's breasts bounced up and down rapidly due to the vigorous movements, enticing the man, as if encouraging him. The man was fueled and his thrusts became more brutal.

With each thrust, his pubic symphysis hit her clit, Mia couldn't stand the stimulation and she reached her high in a matter of seconds, letting out a loud and melodious scream.

Her walls contracted and squeezed his long manhood, milking him nonstop. Jayden looked at the woman laying underneath him with lust and love, and a bit of pain. She looked exhausted, he knew he had to stop since it was her first time but his member was swollen and painful.

He could only look at her but couldn't feast anymore, the pain was...

Unbearable.