4

Y/n is back in the dragon den. D'Angelo is putting some cream on her cut and wrapping a band-aid around it. The dragon is lying down besides her, putting her head on her knee. 

Tom and Jun were talking in the background, while Alex was checking something on her IPad, and Eugene was relaxing on the rock steps. 

Soon, D'Angelo was done, and put all his supplies away. "So," Y/n started. "What now?" 

"I guess we'll start telling you about the dragons." Alex said. 

Tom comes forward and gives Y/n a book. It had a soft brown cover, with a black dragon symbol on it. Also, it looks like it was a thousand years old. 

Tom opened the book to a page with the drawings of a bunch of people, with ruins next to them. Tom pointed to one. 

"This is my ancestor, Hiccup Haddock." he said. "He used to be the greatest dragon rider in history." 

"Wow." Y/n said. 

"We rediscovered all the dragons, and most of the realms." Jun said. 

"Realms?" Y/n asked. 

"They're basically homes to a specific group of dragons." Alex said. 

"Nice." 

"Usually, for anyone who discovers Dragon Club," Eugene said. "They join Dragon Club, which is a stupid rule, in my opinion." Jun kicked him in the ankle, sending him to hop around for a few minutes. 

"Actually, we just try to send them home, Eugene." Tom said. "But, it seems that you have already bonded with a dragon, so welcome to Dragon Club." He held out his fist and smiled. 

Y/n hesitated for a second, then bumped it. "Let's show her the Hidden World!" Jun said excitedly, jumping on her dragon. 

"She might need sometime to heal her ankle." D'Angelo said. 

"I'm fine!" Y/n said. "Let's go!" She tries to stand up, and limps onto the dragon's back. 

They all started to fly down the hole. Following the other riders, Y/n thought This is exciting. Maybe I'll like this place after all. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After sometime, they all ended up on a remote island surrounded by water and sky. "How is this possible?" Y/n asked. "We're underground." 

"Don't know!" Tom said, diving down to the island. 

When on the island, Tom introduced the dragons to her, and D'Angelo handed out inedible granola bars. 

"They're not inedible!" he yelled at Alex. "They're delicious Rider Ration Bars." 

"Sure." Alex said. "And I'm the queen of England."  

Y/n put the bar in her pocket and limps towards the the water. She saw a big dragon swim by just underneath the surface. "That's a Flood Fang." Tom said. 

"Cool." Y/n said. 

After a few minutes, they all took off into the air. Suddenly, a group of fireflies swarmed to group. "Oh no." Alex said. 

"What?" Y/n asked." "What 'Oh no'?" 

"Flood Fangs live here." Alex said. 

"Yeah, I know." Y/n said. 

"They're the size of 3 elephants," Alex continued. "And they eat fireflies." 

Just then, a Flood Fang flew out of the water, and swallowed them all whole.