6

"New friend." Buzzsaw said, pointing to Y/n. Suddenly, two men came up. One held her down, pushing her into the snow. "Hey!" Tom yelled. Y/n heard Honeybee growl. 

Buzzsaw, then, blew his whistle. Suddenly, a tree was cut down, and a dragon appeared from behind of it, growling. Oh no. 

The dragon started to chase the others. The other man pounced on Alex, holding her down. "Alex!" Jun yelled, running to her. Tom pulled her back. "Its not safe!" he said. 

Honeybee and Feathers were trying to attack the men, but the dragon was chasing after them. Soon, everything was quiet. 

"They all escaped." Buzzsaw said. "They'll be back." The dragon went back to behind the tree. Just then, Y/n noticed a rope attached to its neck. 

"Tie them up." Buzzsaw ordered the men. "Use them as bait." 

Y/n felt a rope tied around her wrists and was pushed onto a log. Buzzsaw approached Alex, who was next to her, and took her bag. "Hey!" she said. 

Buzzsaw pulled out a tablet. "If you break that, I swear-" Alex growled. 

Buzzsaw tapped it, then put it back into the bag. "No use." Y/n heard him mutter. "Its password protected." He, then, pulled out a few bags of Cheesy Loops. 

"That's all you carry around?" Buzzsaw asked, handing a bag to the men. "A tablet and snacks?" He laughed, ripped a bag open, and snarfed down the contains. 

Alex looked at Y/n. "What should we do?" she asked. 

Y/n looked around. Buzzsaw has his hatchet on a different log. If I get up and run to him, there is no way for him to get it. 

She looked at the men. Alex can, then, get her bag, and try to swing it around, maybe hitting one of them on the head. The other will, then, be helpless, since I could get the hatchet. 

"Okay Alex." Y/n said. "Listen." She explained the plan. 

"It most certainly end badly," Alex said. "But no harm in trying." 

"Ready?" Y/n whispered. "3,2,1...go!" 

They both got up. Y/n ran to Buzzsaw, and kicked him in the stomach. "OW!" he yelled as she ran to the hatchet. She managed to pick it up and cut herself free. She looked at Alex, who was holding her bag strap in between her teeth and standing over an unconscious man. 

Y/n rushed over to her and cutted her free. "Uh, uh uh" Buzzsaw said as the other man ran. "Forgot this?" he asked, holding his whistle in his hands. 

"Oh no." Y/n whispered. Just when he was about to blow it, a lighting bolt came from the sky and hit the whistle, knocking it out of his hands. 

They all looked up to see Tom on Thunder's back. Behind him was Jun, D'Angelo, and Eugene, on their dragons. And, right behind them were Feathers and Honeybee. 

"Feathers!" Alex exclaimed, running to her dragon as it landed. Honeybee landed beside Y/n, who hugged her. 

Tom went up to Buzzsaw, and took the whistle, and blew it. The dragon came up to him in surprise. "You're free now!" Tom told it. 

"Again." Eugene mumbled. Jun glared at him, elbowing him in the stomach. 

The dragon looked at him in surprise, then picked up Buzzsaw with his mouth. "Curse you riders!" he yelled as the dragon began to fly. "I'll be baaaack." 

Y/n looked at the hatchet in her hands. "What do we do with this?" she asked. 

"Anything but give it back to Buzzsaw." D'Angelo said. 

Tom smiled at her. "I think you can keep it." he said. "Maybe as a weapon." 

"Her weapon is herself." Alex said. "Did you hear how loud Buzzsaw yelled when she kicked him." 

Y/n smiled. "Maybe we should destroy it." she suggested. Suddenly, the man that was unconscious got up, snatched the hatchet, and ran away. 

"Maybe not." Eugene said. 

"We'll run into him again." Tom said. "Next time we'll destroy it." 

Y/n smiled, then winced. Her ankle hurts more now that she ran. "Lets go home." Jun said, pointing to the sky. 

At some point during the day, it had become night. "Curfew!" D'Angelo remembered. 

They all got on their dragons and flew back to the Lair.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They were now running back to the domes. Y/n's ankle hurted more than ever. "Maybe take tomorrow off." D'Angelo had suggested back in the Lair. 

Maybe. 

When opening the door to the dome, Y/n was shocked by its quietness. She saw a note on the table. It read: Staying at the lab for longer. Going to be back at 10:30. 

Y/n suddenly felt tired. There was a chance that she would be able to sleep in quietness for once, and she didn't not want to waste it. 

She changed into her night clothes, smeared the lotion on the cut, and went to bed. She felt happy, excited, and...well nothing else. 

She went to sleep with a smile on her face, for the second night in a row. 

Very rare.