14

It was the next day, and Y/n was in the Dragon Lair, catching up with the events that had happened yesterday. 

"What happened to Buzzsaw?" Y/n asked. 

"He's in jail for attempted murder." Alex said proudly. 

Y/n stared at her for a moment. "I can't tell if you're joking or serious." she finally said. 

"It's true." Tom said happily. "Alex took a video of you in the water, and Buzzsaw running away." 

"We showed it to Rakke Town's authorities, and they put him and his men in jail." D'Angelo said. 

"Won't they wonder where it took place?" 

"There is a frozen pond close by, so we just said that it happened there." Jun said. "Buzzsaw and his men were arrested." 

"What happened to Jack?" 

"We freed him." Tom said. 

"Again." Eugene added. "I won't be surprised if he gets captured again." 

"He won't." Jun said. "When Buzzsaw gets freed, we'll be sure to keep him out of jail." 

"Won't he tell people about dragons?" Y/n asked, suddenly worried. 

"They'll just think he's crazy." Alex said. "Plus, his men don't really have his back anymore." 

"Hm." Y/n thought. She ran out of things to say. She already told what her parents told her yesterday, which led to D'Angelo squeezing the air out of her. Also, she ran out of questions. 

"Let's go down to the realms." Tom said. "To clear out all of Buzzsaw's traps." 

They all climbed onto their dragons, and flew down to the realms. When they arrived, Plowhorn sniffed for the traps, and they spent a long time clearing out the traps. Apperently, Buzzsaw had installed a lot of traps. 

At least there will be no new traps. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n was headed back to the Lair, with all the other riders. "That was a good day." Tom said. "And we made a lot of progress to protecting the dragons." 

Jun nodded. "We'll finish up the job tomorrow." she said, smiling at Tom. 

They all left the Lair, but Y/n stopped Tom. "When are you going to tell her?" she asked. 

"Later." Tom said. "I want to enjoy the moment with Buzzsaw gone." 

"You might regret waiting for so long." 

Tom nodded, and switched the topic. "Excited to go home today?" he asked. 

"Yup." Y/n said happily. "I should go now, in fact." She climbed out of the Lair, and was about to run back home, but she turned back to say one more thing. "Be sure to tell her soon." she said. 

Running back, she reached her dome, in which her parents saw her, and hugged her. 

I love my life. she thought. 

Buzzsaw is gone. My parents stopped fighting. I found Honeybee. 

Yup. I love this life in ICARIS. 

The End

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know you might be sad that this ended, but you could write more stories, to continue Y/n's adventures. 

Make sure to be creative with it!