4

Revised/updated: 9.8.23

'Parseltongue'

"Now Hadrian Peverell, it is time to see which wand chooses you."

Hadrian went through so many different wands until he found the wand fitted just for him.

Wood: Holly 
Magical Core: Phoenix Feather
Length: 11"

Holly wood and Phoenix feather core. It was 11″ long and was 'nice and supple'.

Ollivander stared, wide eyed, open mouthed. "Mr Peverell, the Phoenix that produced the feather in your wand made only one other. And it is curious that you are destined for this wand when it's brother. It's brother gave you your scar."
~~
Magical Menagerie came into view as they wondered down Diagon Alley - after getting away from Ollivanders.

Tom glanced down at his son as they made their way to chose a pet for him together. It was just the two of them, the Malfoys went to go get something to eat so Tom decided that it was a good opportunity to get some quality time together with Hadrian before he leaves for school in a few weeks.

Magical Menagerie smelled, like really bad. But Tom ignored it as he stood at the doorway as Hadrian let his gaze wander, checking out the place before his eyes lit up. He grabbed his fathers hand and tugged him along to the back of the store where all the snakes and other reptiles are located.

They stopped in front of a black and gold Australian Scrub Python.

Hadrian looked at Tom, "Why is there a snake all the way from Australia here in England? The poor thing must be missing home and the warm Australian weather

Hadrian looked at Tom, "Why is there a snake all the way from Australia here in England? The poor thing must be missing home and the warm Australian weather."

Before Tom could even think of an answer, the answer came in hisses.

'Oh young hatchling, I do miss my home and family terribly. It's so miserable here. It's also freezing cold and I have to stop myself from falling asleep as I feel I might not wake again.'

'Well I have made my decision. How would you like to come home with me? I could use a friend like you.'

The Python seemed genuinely surprised at the offer, she never got any visitors, and was going to get put into storage if no one took any interest in her. Now she won't have to. She could sense just how powerful this young boy was. And his father, he was also very powerful.

The snake nodded and let Hadrian reach in and gently lift her out of her cage. She wrapped herself around his arm and hissed pleasantly at the warmth she felt.

"Hadrian we will get the snake along with an owl, do you see one you like?" Tom asked as he followed his son to the owls. The snake he got was beautiful and he could tell she'd get along great with Nagini.

As he gazed around the store, a beautiful snowy white owl caught his eye. She snapped at anyone who got close to her and kept to herself. Hadrian wondered over and introduced himself to the beautiful creature.