Unraveled hearts

It was a quiet evening in the Gryffindor dormitory, the only sound being the crackling fire in the fire place. Y/n y/l/n sat at her desk, The room was dimly lit, casting long shadows on the walls.

Y/n fidgeted nervously with the hem of her robe, her brows furrowed with worry. She had been feeling stressed lately, the weight of her grades and the upcoming tests taking a toll on her. She had been keeping it all to herself, not wanting to burden Harry with her problems.

"Y/n," Harry whispered, his green eyes filled with concern. "You've been distant lately. Is everything okay?"

    Y/n sighed, she didn't even hear him come back, he was out with Ron and Hermione visiting Hagrid like they'd always do with y/n, but y/n didn't go this time. Y/ns voice tinged with sadness. "I'm just stressed, Harry. It's nothing for you to worry about." She stood up tucking in the chair to her desk. "Just drop it...a goodnight sleep will do me good" she lied giving him a fake smile packing up her stuff

Harry grabbed her hand turning her around, his voice firm. "Y/n, I care about you. I hate seeing you like this. Please, let me help."

Y/n's eyes welled up with tears as a wave of panic washed over her. She couldn't handle this anymore. With a shuddering breath, she snapped at Harry, her voice laced with frustration. "You don't understand, Harry! I can't just magically make everything better!"

Harry recoiled slightly, shock flickering in his eyes. But he quickly recovered, recognizing the pain behind her words. He knew what he needed to do. Gently, he pulled Y/n into his arms, holding her close as the tears streamed down her face. She snuggled into him, her breathing uneven. "S-sorry" she managed to get out.

"It's okay, Y/n," Harry murmured, his voice soothing. "You don't have to face this alone. I'm here for you, no matter what."
As Y/n's sobs subsided, Harry rocked her gently, his touch providing solace. He knew that simply being there for her was the greatest comfort he could offer. When her breathing finally steadied,

he pulled back slightly and brushed away the tear stains on her cheeks.
"You okay?" Harry asked softly, his eyes filled with tenderness.
Y/n nodded, a small smile tugging at the corner of her lips. "Yeah, I think so," she replied, her voice shaky but filled with gratitude.

She

Harry took a deep breath, determined to help Y/n refocus her thoughts. He spoke softly, changing the subject to something lighter and more distracting. They talked about Quidditch, shared funny stories, and soon enough, Y/n's smile grew wider, her laughter filling the room.

"What would I do without you?" She smiled kissing his cheek.

Harry kissed her neck trailing down to her shoulder.

"Harry!"

'Yeah!? Sorry!'  Y/n let out a giggle