2 ¶¶ MONTAGUE'S PARTY {I}

~*~
ASHLEY

"

"Thank you so much Naomi. It means alot to me that you can watch Jordan. I know she's a handful."

"Hey......" Jordan said while Naomi chuckled.

"It's alright dear. Anything for my goddaughter."

"Okay sweetie, don't give Aunty Naomi a hard time okay. Mummy will pick up tomorrow."

She nodded.

"Now give mummy a hug." I squatted and spread my arms.

She hugged me tight and then bid me good bye.

Okay..... 3:53pm

I had approximately two hours and thirty minutes to get ready for the Montague's party.

I headed to the venue since I packed my clothes and make up, I'll change there.

The decorations were beautifully done, the waitresses and waiters getting ready to serve the guests, the red carpet was all set the place and the security team was guarding the venue.

Everything was good.

All we needed now were the guests of honors and the hosts, The Montague's. One of the most influential family in the country.

I went over to one of the dressing room and changed to my dress and did my make up.

I was wearing a blue off shoulder dress with a long slit.

I didn't look bad at all.

I went down the stairs and the place was filled with guests. The gentlemen in suits and the ladies in fancy dresses and expensive jewelry.

"Oh my God Ashley." Diana said. "You look hot."

I smiled at her.

"Thank you, you look sexy as hell."

"Thank you." She twirled around and flipped her hair.

"Have you seen Kyle?"

"Considering that he's a guest of honor, he should be here in a few minutes."

Mr Montague specifically requested the presence of one of the best players in the NBA, Kyle Jacobs (10).

He was ecstatic when he found out that the CEO of Slates and Crystals Events, was the father to a basketball legend and therefore he sent him a special invite to this party.

Speak of the devil........

Kyle Jacobs walked in wearing a black tuxedo.

I had to admit, he was hot, practically every girl in the banquet was staring at him.

He walked over to us and smiled.

"Wow...." He said.

"Wow what?"Diana asked

"You guys are smoking."