5 ¶¶ MEET MY FRIEND

~*~
ASHLEY

"

I knew that name sounded familiar.

This company could belong to literally anyone in this world and it had to be Jayden's.

Why does the universe hate me??

Jayden took a seat and adjusted his suit.

"It's an honor to meet you Mr Park." Diana smiled at him.

"Jayden, please." He gave a panty melting smile and those grayish blue eyes of his glowed.

Why did he have to be so polite and so f**king cute?

No, no, no....

He is not cute, he is a dick, an asswipe and I hate him.

"I'm Diana Williams and this is Ashley Brown."

He gave me a curt nod staring a little longer than necessary.

Those eyes....

Enough Ashley, be professional.

You can do this.

¶¶
JAYDEN

"

"So, Jayden, what kind of event are you hosting?" Ashley's silky voice said.

When my secretary informed me that two ladies from SCE where waiting for me, I crossed my fingers all the way here hoping that it would be her.

As luck would have it, it was her and that girl from the party.

She was wearing a lilac colored suit and her hair was tied in a neat bun.

She was wearing little make up, I think lipgloss and mascara.

But she looked so sexy. She wasn't even standing but I could tell it brought out all of her sexy curves.

"It's a launch party."

"For what kind of project?" She asked with a poker face.

When did she become intimidating?

"A car."

Ashley scribbled something into a book.

"Do you have any special requirements?" Diana asked

"What kind of requirements are we talking about?" I sat up straighter.

"The privacy of the place." Ashley said in some kind of 'duhhhh' voice. "Do you want it secluded from the press?"

"No"

I needed them to help with the advertisement of the project.

"And what about the guests?" Diana asked. "What number are we looking at?"

"At most, 200 people."

"Anything else we need to know?" Ashley asked.

"I need this project to stay confidential. You will be signing a contract that'll keep any leaks about this project from coming out."

"Mr Park..." Ashley drawled.

"Jayden."

"Jayden, We're professional and we've handled projects like this alot of times and I don't think we go about blabbing about the projects we handle."

Well well,

She's grown balls.

Diana's eyes looked like they were about to pop out from their socket.

"We'll have an estimated budget ready for you by tomorrow." Diana said after clearing her throat.

"All right then." I rose from my seat.