chapter 21

Jesse's POV

I opened my eyes and blinked a few times. I looked around and my eyes landed on a very tired looking blake. He is finally sleeping and he looks so beat up. I thought back to all of the events that happened later that night. After May unmated Anna and I she passed out for a while but when she got up she didnt remember anything. She flirted with me and then I told her I was taken even though I have no idea by who. After Anna left the house unwillingly The witches and I went to talk to Blake but he didnt even remember who May was which made May very upset. I learned May put a spell on Blake to keep him from forgetting but she just kept speaking in a different language. When I finally asked her what the hell was going on she said that he might not recover his memory because of Sirenas power and her spell.

********************************** flashback**********************************************************************

" What the hell do you keep saying" I shouted at may

" Im praying boy" She said

" Why are you praying"

" I put a spell on Blake so that way if he did find the girl she wouldnt be able to do this to him" She stated

" Well then how did her power work on him" I asked confused

" Your mate is very powerful. If her command can break through a witches spell then she is the most powerful Siren on any record ever" She explained and I had a proud feeling in my gut

" Wow" Was all I could say

" Jesse this is bad" She yelled angrily

" Why is this bad?"

" Well I dont know what she told him but the spell I used was a very powerful one. Then she used her powers on him to forget" She said like it was so simple

" Okay?"

" He may never remember. His brain may get to confused" she said

" What do we do now?" I asked

" Sleep my child. You look horrible" May said then she walked out of blakes room and I grabbed a chair and sat next to my best friend. I silently prayed for Blake to remember but then I got to sleepy. I layed back on the chair and closed my eyes and fell asleep.

********************************* end of flashback**************************************************************

I suddenly got worried for my best friend that I have known for so long. I hope he remembers everything so I can help my mate and fix things. I sat up and walked over to Blake and patted his shoulder. He opened his eyes and then sat up and looked at me in the eyes.

" I want to remember so bad" He said sadly

" Im sure we will figure things out buddy" I said lightly punching his arm

"I hope so. Why did you wake me up?" He asked

" To see if you remember"

Blake shook his head and layed back down. I got up and walked out of his room and went to find may and the other witches. I walked into the kitchen and found them all sitting there eating talking with my mother. I walked in the kitchen and sat down next to my father. I ignored there conversations and got lost in my own thought. I looked at the clock and seen it was noon and mentally laughed because Blake said it was early. We are gonna find out how to give Blake back his memory and Im going to get my mate back and kick some ass. I got up from my chair and ran to our in house library. I walked straight to the section that said Sirens and I grabbed some books and I started reading about what my mate really was.