8. The Nightmarish Past

YN's POV

It's been 2 days after the party. We held a press conference after the party to officially announce our new business relation with each other. I've been thinking about Jungkook often after our interaction at the party. Jhope and Jessi doesn't leave any chance to tease me about him. They are kinda hyping me call him or at least text him, but I dismiss both of them saying that there is nothing between us but it's hypocrite of me to say this because I am attracted towards him, but I have trust issues after what happened with me. It's harder for me to fully trust someone, I can acquaint myself easily but its tough for me to make them my friend, that's why I only have Jhope and Jessi as my close friends.

As usual I'm working in my office when Jhope and Jessi enter my office in a rush.

" YN, we've got a lead on him.", Jhope says while huffing, still trying to catch his breath.

I shockingly stand up from my chair

" Are you damn sure?", I ask intimidatly to both of them. Right now I'm not Kang YN, I'm Black Mamba.

" Yeah we're sure, but..

" But what!!?", I snap at them because of my impatience.

" It's not him, it's his consigliere .", Jessi replies.

"Well let's meet this underboss", I say with a devilish smirk and a murderous eyes.

" He will be at Mxxxm club near 4005 Street tomorrow around 7 p.m.", Jhope says.

" Fine, let him see sunrise for last tomorrow because he is going to meet Black Mamba tomorrow night.", I say.

I take a breather and say," sorry guys for snapping at you."

" Don't be YN, we know it's a sensitive topic for you and you've been searching for him for almost 5 years. Anybody in your place will react like that.", Jhope says.

" But still, for my apology you can take the rest of the day off and the day after tomorrow off, as tomorrow we're having the mission.", I say

" But YN w-

" No buts, go now.", I say with a smile, they both nod their heads with a sigh as they know there is no place of arguments here.

At night

After returning from office, I took a shower which I really needed. Today has been very stressful especially after getting the lead on him it became more stressful.

I do my night skin routine to relax myself so that I can have a peaceful sleep because I know it will be hard to get some sleep tonight. After doing my night routine I get on my bed to sleep.

.........................................................................

I'm in a basement no, I'm in the basement tied up to the ceiling. No no no no not again. Not this nightmare which makes my skin crawl inside out.

This is one of my memories of my dark period which I always relive in my nightmares. These stopped coming 6 months ago, I don't know why I'm getting these again. Arghhh!!!. Even if I know this is a nightmare, it doesn't make it less traumatic and scary.

Like everytime he comes in front of me, grabs my jaw to make me look in his eyes .

" How is my lil bit*h feeling?", He asks.

I spit my saliva on his face which is mixed with my blood. He wipes my saliva off from his face and laughs maniacally.

" Still feisty I see, I guess it's time for your punishment", he says.

I widen my eyes, because I know what he is talking about. He is about to whip me. But boy was I wrong. He doesn't touch me instead this time he goes towards my friend and does the unthinkable with her. Yes you are thinking right he rapes her. She kept screaming for him to stop, for me to help her. I never felt so helpless in my life before, I'm only 15 years old, a typical 15 year old will be planning her first kiss with her boyfriend, sharing gossips with her friends but not me, here I am tied to the ceiling in chains by a motherf*cking human traficker. What did I do to deserve this?!!!

Now, whenever I don't obey him then he will molest my friend. I always try to behave like a good girl as he wants but still he finds any kind of weird mistakes just to torture us.

It's already been 8 months since our kidnapping, yes me and my friend were kidnapped and brought here on same day, and his disgusting torture on us is going on for 2 months. I only know the date and time because he installed a digital watch in our room to make us realise that for how many days we're captured and no one has come to help us. It's his way to mentally break us and our hopes of getting out of here.

Like every time, he comes today to check on me and my friend.

"So, how's my feisty Lil thing?", He asks.

I whimper in response due to weakness.

" What?", He asks and grabs my hair in a fist.

" Whenever I ask you a question, you will reply to me clearly, UNDERSTAND?", he says.

" Y- ye-yes", I stutter.

" I SAID CLEARLY, YOU B*TCH!!", he screams at my face and suddenly

BANG!!!!!!

He shot my friend.

"NOOOOOOOO!!", I scream.

"I had enough from both of you, if you weren't a special deal, I would've killed you too right here, right now but you are more useful to me alive then dead.", He says and leaves.

.........................................................................

"No!", I wake up screaming. It takes a minute for me to take in my surroundings. I'm in my bedroom, in my bed, in my pyjamas.

I take a deep breath to calm myself but it doesn't work. Then I remembered, yes my anxiety attacks medicines, I stopped taking them a few months as I was alright but not now. I ran towards the bathroom and looked for them in the cabinet and found them.

I take them and do the breathing exercises to calm myself. After calming myself, I take a seat on my bed.

" You motherf*cking rat, where ever you are hiding, I will find you."

"JUST WAIT AND WATCH"

End of YN'S POV

Another chapter!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the late update, my uncle expired so I was busy and kinda didn't had the will to write😞. Sorry for making you wait guys.

Anyways.....
Who do you think he is? Comment your thoughts and please vote and share too.

See you soon..........

Borahe 💜💜