25. Reconciliation

Sorry for the late update guys, you'll know the reason at the end of the chapter. Just know that I'm trying to write as much as I can.

(Play the recommended songs for a better experience)

Jeon Jungkook's POV

495....

496....

497....

498....

499....

500....

I get up from the ground after completing another round of pushups and get ready for another 15 mile run on the treadmill. I've been at the workout for the last 5 hours I guess and it's around six p.m, but even this intense amount of workout is not distracting me from the face of YN. I keep getting flashbacks of her face, the way she looked at me like she was so... so disappointed in me.

I shake all the thoughts off my head and try to focus on my run. I get on the treadmill, keeping the speed full, I began my run. When suddenly Suga hyung enters.

I nod as a greeting at him and continue my run.

"You should stop now Jk, you've been at it for around 5 hours.", He says.

I say nothing and keep running on the treadmill.

" At least take a break JK, there's someone here to meet you.", he says.

" Whoever it is hyung, tell them to leave, I'm not in the mood to meet anyone.", I say still running.

"What if it concerns YN?", a male voice speaks.

I immediately stop the treadmill and get off it. I turn around and see Jung Hoseok standing near the entrance.

" Mr. Jung? What are you doing here? Is everything alright?", I ask confusingly.

"I'm here to talk about YN.", he says and takes his steps towards me.

"Is she in some kind of trouble?", I ask as soon as he finishes his sentence.

"Yeah, she is.", he calmly replies.

"What! Where is she? Is she alright? Is--

"Don't worry she is physically fine although emotionally I can't guarantee.", Jung Hoseok says.

I sigh in relief and ask him while walking towards the resting area," What do you mean?"

"I've known YN for more than a decade and I've never seen her so disturbed except well I guess you know so I want you guys to talk it out 'cause I can't afford to see her like this.", he says.

"She doesn't want to talk to me.", I walk away from him towards the towels stand, grab one and start swiping my sweat off.

He follows me and says," She's just angry and trust me when I say it's better to leave her alone, let her cool off."

I don't say anything.

He sighs and continues," She was already pissed off when you came in."

I quietly listen when he tells me all about the events that happened that day.

"Where is she now?", I directly ask him without wasting any time.

"Her gym.", I storm off as soon as I get the reply. I get in my car and leave for her gym.

YN, my YN, my reina was hurt and I left her just like that, I should've been with her, argh! Dumbhead Jk!

After driving for 30 minutes, I reach her gym. I take a long deep breath to gather myself up and get inside the gym. There she is in the boxing ring with her trainer. The way she moves, the way she looks all sweat and hot, God! I missed her but I can see tension lining on her face and I gulp down my urge to call her, to soothe her. Seeing her punching and kicking like that I'm pretty sure she is imagining my face.