6. The Beginning Of The Chaos [pt.2]

YN'S POV

I was talking to some investor, when there was commotion at the bar caused by none other than Jeon Jungkook and a very gorgeous man whose name is Kim Taehyung, a Mafia king and a well known businessman. I was about to go towards them when Jhope comes and stops me.

"Don't! It's better if you don't intervene." He warns.

"Why?", I ask.

"They don't take kindly any interruption between them.", Jhope says.

"Bu-

"No 'buts', just leave it YN, please." He pleads.

"Fine as long as they don't get into a serious fight.", I say and he looks reluctant but he knows he won't be able to stop me.

" But what's the deal with them? Get me all information about it.", I order to Jhope and he nods.

I've been watching them for a while, they were having verbal fights until I saw them getting ready for physical fight.

"They're not gonna stop, I'm going Jhope.", I say and before he replied I went towards them.

"What is going on here?", I ask with a little authority in my voice. Everybody looks pretty shocked on my action including them. I guess no one really expected me to intervene. Well I'm unique.

"Is there any problem, gentlemen?", I ask them little softer yet with authority in my tone.

End of YN's POV

Jeon Jungkook's POV

Kang YN interrupted us. I'm quite shocked that she dared to. Both of didn't say anything so she asked again but this time a little softer yet with authority. I'm kinda impressed by her bravery.

"It's a matter between us Ms. YN, don't intervene.", He says with little roughness while turning towards me, let's see what's she gonna do.

She looks both of us with a poker face, maybe she is contemplating what to do.

" Well I have to intervene, if you like it or not.", She says keeping her temper in check. I guess she doesn't want any chaos here.

"You both are causing commotion and making my guests uncomfortable in my party. I have to take a stand here", she says.

I can see everyone is quite shocked at her reply, even Kim Taehyung is looking quite intrigued by her. I guess he likes her boldness.

" Kindly cease your conversation for now and enjoy the party, otherwise both of you will need to leave the party. Please I would like both of you to enjoy here.", She says with a smile.

I like how she's being diplomatic, she is slapping an ' either stay and enjoy or fight and leave' choice on our faces gracefully without sounding rude. She really has the queen spirit.

" Well I guess it wouldn't hurt to enjoy a little bit.", I say with a little smile, to which she replies with a sincere smile and a nod.

" Ms. YN, I haven't introduced myself properly, I'm Kim Taehyung. I would like to apologise for my rash behaviour earlier.", He says and she replies him with a 'no problem' and they both toast for starting anew.

" Well if you gentlemen excuse me, I have to greet some other guests. ", She excuses herself.

End of Jeon Jungkook's POV

Kim Taehyung's POV

After she leaves, I also decide to stay away from JK for a while and go towards seating area and take a seat. I am continuously watching YN, I'm quite impressed the way she handled us, not even my hyungs can handle us like that. I think I like her, maybe it's quite overrated to say this but yeah I'm quite sure, she created a fire in my heart, mind and soul and only she can extinguish it.

After 20 minutes, the dj plays a slow music and people's started dancing. I like dancing but I never dance in these kinds of parties with any women but today I'm feeling like I should ask her. And I do exactly that.

She is talking to her assistant when u go towards her.

" Ms. YN", I call her and turns towards me.

" Yes Mr. Taehyung?", She says.

" Would you like to honor me with a dance.", I say while offering her my hand and hinting my heading towards the dance floor.

She looks at me, looks at the dance floor and again at me. She smiles and agrees.

And we start dancing...

"That was pretty brave of you to step into our quarel there.", I compliment her.

"Oh, I had to do something, otherwise you two would've started World War 3 there and I don't want that in a party hosted by me", She says with a little laugh while being a little sarcastic.

I laugh at her reply and say, " Yeah that would've pretty much happened."

" I would like to make upto you for talking rudely to you back there.", I say, well I want to meet her again if I can.

" No need to do that, it's alright.", She says.

" Please, for my conscience, maybe I can treat you a coffee or a dinner sometime?", I ask her.

"Okay, sure.", She replies after thinking for sometime.

" I will call you then, we can make an appointment.", I say

" Yeah, sure uhmm, I don't have my business card with me right now. I'll tell my assistant to send it to you later.", She says.

" Not a problem, I can get your number from Namjoon hyung.", I say.

" I guess you are pretty close to Namjoonshi.", She says.

" Yeah I am." I say while remembering past moments, which I cherish, but I don't tell her that I used to be close to him and I'm not anymore, however I wish I can be close to him and everyone again.

After dancing for a while the song finishes and we take our leave from the dance floor. I went towards the bar to get myself a drink, JK is not there. I order a Martini and start thinking about my conversation with her.

New music started playing and I saw her and JK heading towards the dance floor and start dancing. No no no no not again, this time JK I will not let you win. She will be mine and only mine.

End of Kim Taehyung's POV

Another update!!!!

Taehyung finally met YN and is kinda obsessed with her, what do you think? What's gonna happen next?

Don't be a silent reader, let me know your thoughts.

Please share, comment and vote, support your fellow army guys 🥺🥺

See you again..........

Borahe 💜💜