21. The Moment He F*cked Up

(Same advice as usual listen to these songs to make your experience more great.)

F*cking Sh*t!!

"Where were you? I was looking for you everywhere.", Taehyung says completely ignoring Jungkook.

" I was in the washroom Taehyung.", I say.

"You know him YN?", Jungkook asks me confusingly, trying to keep his temper in check.

" Yeah.", I reply.

" And you are here with him.", Jungkook said, it was more of a statement than question.

"Yes", I say calmly. I know it looks bad to him so I have to handle it calmly.

"Are you f*cking kidding me!!? YN", He yells at me and runs his hand in his hair.

" Don't raise your voice at her Jeon!", Taehyung says I think to calm him but it works opposite like pouring gasoline in the fire.

"DON'T YOU F*CKING DARE TO COME BETWEEN ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND, KIM!!!", Jungkook yells at him while pointing a finger at him.

" Girlfriend?!!", Taehyung says while looking at me, like asking for confirmation which I give him by nodding at him.

He angrily sighs. He takes a few deep breaths to try to calm himself.

"From all the people in the world, YOU WERE WITH HIM YN!!", Jungkook once again yells at me.

"I SAID DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE AT HER JEON!!", Taehyung yells at Jungkook and grabs his collar angrily.

"Taehyung leave him!", I yell but it's like he turned deaf 'cause he ain't listening to me.

"HOW DARE YOU!!", Jungkook yells back and punches Taehyung on his face.

"Jungkook! No!!", I try to stop him but my efforts waste because he is not listening to me too.

Soon they both start a brawl here in the middle of the hallway in front of the washrooms. Soon everyone starts gathering around them, sensing all the drama. I try to stop them but it's like they're in their own protective bubble kicking each other's asses.

F*cking Manchilds!

I sigh at their behaviour. Can't they just behave like grown ups for a sec? Urgh.

"Jungkook Taehyung!! F*cking stop it you guys!!", I once again tried but still they didn't stop.

They didn't leave me any other choice. I have to use other tactics.

As I tried to think about any other way, I saw Jungkook's gun tucked in his waistband of his pants under his jacket when he was continuously fighting. Well who would've had the guts to take his gun from him.

I guess I don't have any other choice.

I go near Jungkook and sneakily try to take the gun from his waistband and I successfully take it.

Perks of being the world's top assassin.

Ok, it's time.

I point the gun towards the ceiling and fire it. Everybody just freezes in their spots, some people scream including Jungkook's assistant, I didn't notice her before huh. But most of them are only in shock, guess they are kind of used to this sound. Security rushes inside with guns, ready to remove any threats.