Chapter 16: HEAT: CHANGBIN 🔞

Changbin smiled as he stood at the edge of the nest. Hyunjin and Felix were so cute, curled up in a tangle of limbs. He could see the warm flush across Felix's skin, and every now and then, his breath would hitch slightly, and he would let out a quiet whimper.

Changbin felt horrible for the boy.

He knew how painful going through a rut could be, but from the looks and sounds of it, going through Heat seemed much worse. The silver lining in his eyes was that no one had said anything about Felix mentioning that he was in any pain, he was just a needy ball of Peach scented Omega.

He hoped that was evidence enough that they were taking good care of him, he just hoped that he would be able to do the same.

"Bin, I can hear you thinking from here." Hyunjin chuckled without even opening his eyes.

"How is he?" Changbin asked, a slight edge of concern laced in the question.

"He's alright." Hyunjin hummed, "I got him to slip pretty far, so I'm hoping that his heat will break in a couple days." He nuzzled into Felix's hair, breathing in the sweet scent of Peaches dipped in Honey.

The latter was much more noticeable while Felix was in heat, and Hyunjin wanted to bathe in it.

"Do you think he'll be able to handle a couple more days of this?" Changbin wouldn't say it out loud, but he was nervous about serving an Omega in heat. He'd only ever seen an Alpha in rut, he'd never done anything like this before.

"It's in his biology, Bin." Hyunjin chuckled softly, holding a hand out to Changbin, guiding the Alpha to Felix's other side carefully so as to ensure the Omega stayed asleep. "His body is built to handle this, he'll be just fine."

"That doesn't mean it's not painful for him." Changbin frowned, "I hate to think that he's in pain."

"If he was in any sort of discomfort, he would tell us." Hyunjin smiled softly at the large Alpha.

It was endearing that he could be such a large Alpha but be so sweet underneath it all. They all knew he hid under the muscles and goofy behaviour, but deep down, he was the cutest with how concerned he was with his mate's wellbeing.

"As long as he's knotted regularly, the heat won't get too bad, and he won't be in any pain." He added, trying to reassure him.

"I know, I just..." He paused when he saw Hyunjin smirking at him.

"Just toss him around the nest a bit, show him what those muscles are really good for and he'll be a happy Omega." Hyunjin chuckled when Changbin reached out to pinch his side.

"Shut up..." Changbin blushed, trying to hide his smile, but failing miserably.

He knew how much Hyunjin and Jisung liked it when he used his strength against them in bed, and it had certainly crossed his mind, wondering if Felix would like it too.

"He will." Hyunjin read the question swirling around behind the Alpha's eyes.

Changbin huffed slightly as he brushed the sweaty hair from Felix's face. He loved his mates so deeply, and the knowledge that they were adding one more to their numbers made his heart swell.

Seeing Hyunjin and Felix curled up together so sweetly, made Changbin smile. He sat up, careful with his movements to avoid waking Felix up, Changbin pulled his shirt over his head and then shimmied out of his pants.

He felt kind of silly, laying there fully clothed while the other two were completely naked. Sliding back into his previous spot, he gently slid a muscled arm under Felix and Hyunjin's heads, reaching over them with his other arm to pull them both in snuggly against his chest.