Your choice

HELLO MY SUNSHINE'S

As you can see this is not one of my normal chapter but I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of starting a new Stray-Kids book on here.

But I don't know what to do the book about so I want my sunshine's to tell me what they want in my new book.

Do you want it to be another SKZ X SKZ or so you want a SKZ X Reader book.

Do you want it to be another book about wolves AU maybe a soulmates AU or even a mafia AU or gangster AU any ideas that you have in mind let me know.

Also let me know if you want any smut content In that book and if you do want it do you it's to be detailed or simple and do you want a lot of just a little bit of it.

Make sure you also let me know what you want the name of the book to be.

If you want a certain photos for the cover then post it in the comment section and I have a look just make sure that it is something that I can use to match what the book is about some way or another.

Yes use this post do decide what you would like and in the next few months while posting updates and new chapters in this book I will start to plan and create and new book of your choosing.

Thank you for reading this and if you did leave any suggestions I am very much grateful for that I will have a look and decide which one to creat and that person will get a special mention at the beginning of that book so people know who to thank for the idea.

Also thank you for your patience with this book I have been very busy but over the next few day I will try to post more.

BYE MY SUNSHINE'S. I hope you have a wonderful day morning, noon, night wherever you may be and may all you days to come also bring you joy and happiness because you deserve it.